Mark Griffiths

Default Upgrade advice - Arcam 8R, Marantz CD63 KI Sig, Dacmagic2, Ruark Sabre II

Stands and interconnects are mid-market, speaker cables are short and
I use bi-wireing.

The sound of the system is 'nice' but there is a definate problem with
complex music tracks with high-hats and other higher frequency
instruments.

First, I wonder if anyone else has similar problems with similar
systems, and what their fixes were.

Second, I wonder if anyone has upgraded from the same or similar
system, and has achieved a noticably improved sound presentation, and
not for mega-bucks.

Cheers.