George M. Middius

Default System balance for LP?

dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

Fact of the matter is that I own or have owned products by VPI

I was just wondering which VPI product you've owned.

I believe that information is in the google archives.

The only references I can find that link you to VPI are the ones where
you talked about borrowing a VPI turntable to do some testing.

What am I missing? Can you supply a reference?

Hardly™. It's so much easier for Mr. **** to conclude that Google
has just lied to you.

tor 2 u

Arny Krueger wrote in message :

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 06:49:53 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Fact of the matter is that I own or have owned products by VPI

I was just wondering which VPI product you've owned.

I believe that information is in the google archives.

Can you believe the nerve of that ****ing waiter? Hey Weil, why don't
you shove your VPI where the sun don't shine? We all know what an
under-achiever you are, if somebody gave you a TNT you'd probably hock
it to buy drugs. At least Arny had the guts to buy one before he figured
out its a rip-off.

Stop picking on Arny Krueger!