Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Does anyone know of this challenge?

On an audio related list I mentioned the cash prize offered here to
identify wire in a controlled listening test and got the below. Is anyone
familiar with the person mentioned and his challenge?

"You could be talking of Richard Clark from car audio fame. He did
the best Mr. Wizard audio presentation ever seen at the Atlanta
Audio Society.

When I saw the offer first hand it was 10K to tell any amp from
some cheesy Yamaha amp in a double blind ABX test as many times
as you would like to try it within reason. I thin Noussien was
somehow involved in administering one."