Richard Crowley

"George Kinder" wrote in message
AP wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for an FM transmitter to broadcast music from my PC to my
whole house. I'm not looking for something to use on the go, I want good
quality and a decent range.
I've searched a bit and found that a good option was the C.Crane FM
transmitter. It seems expensive but again I don't know the prices for
these gizmos.
Are there better options ?
Is the C.Crane (or others) going to work here in Montreal where there are
plenty of radio stations clobbering the FM range ?
Is there a reseller of the C.Crane here in Canada ?

Thanks in advance.

Antoine

AP,
I've had good luck with the Ramsey FM25.
www.ramseyelectronics.com

Ramsey is probably the "mainstream" source of low-power
FM transmitters. They would be a safe bet for someone who
wants something a bit better than a mass-market consumer
gadget, but not ready to get really serious.