John L Rice

Default TOUCH MY FRESHLY WASHED KNEE CAP WITH YOUR GLOVED FINGER!!!!

whoops, sorry. I got caught up in the sudden flood of bull****.

John L Rice

Harvey Gerst

"John L Rice" wrote:

whoops, sorry. I got caught up in the sudden flood of bull****.

John L Rice

It's people like that that give bagpipes a bad name. I would expect that kind
of language from cellists, but from a bagpiper? Shocking.

Harvey Gerst
Indian Trail Recording Studio
http://www.ITRstudio.com/
Bryson

Lick My love Pump!

John L Rice wrote:

whoops, sorry. I got caught up in the sudden flood of bull****.

John L Rice

John L Rice

"Harvey Gerst" wrote in message
"John L Rice" wrote:

whoops, sorry. I got caught up in the sudden flood of bull****.

John L Rice

It's people like that that give bagpipes a bad name. I would expect that

kind
of language from cellists, but from a bagpiper? Shocking.

Harvey Gerst
Indian Trail Recording Studio
http://www.ITRstudio.com/

Hey, no reason to be rude! ;-) I play drums, not bag pipes, but I'm in a
band with a piper. Hearing a violin and a bag pipe out of tune with each
other at a live gig is a aural treat to be slowly savored.

John L Rice

axtogrind

"John L Rice" wrote in message
whoops, sorry. I got caught up in the sudden flood of bull****.

John L Rice

Sir, I like the way you think.

Cheers!
Keith

p.s. I don't want to touch your kneecap, though.

Rob Adelman

John L Rice wrote:

whoops, sorry. I got caught up in the sudden flood of bull****.

Here you go, touch this monkey!

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20030930/capt.nyr10809301601.theater_boy_george_nyr108.jpg

What a freak! And Boy George is pretty bizzare too..

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"John L Rice" wrote in message ...

Hearing a violin and a bag pipe out of tune with each
other at a live gig is a aural treat to be slowly savored.

Have you thought about running a torture facility?

DM

John L Rice

"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote in message

"John L Rice" wrote in message

Hearing a violin and a bag pipe out of tune with each
other at a live gig is a aural treat to be slowly savored.

Have you thought about running a torture facility?

DM

Hhmmmm, maybe that's why we haven't played live in several years, rarely
rehearse and have been randomly working on our first album for almost three
years . . . . . the subconscious just says 'NO! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!' ;-)

John L Rice

John L Rice

"axtogrind" wrote in message

"John L Rice" wrote in message
whoops, sorry. I got caught up in the sudden flood of bull****.

John L Rice

Sir, I like the way you think.

Cheers!
Keith

p.s. I don't want to touch your kneecap, though.

awwwwww! Ya damn tease!

John L Rice

John L Rice

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...809301601.thea
ter_boy_george_nyr108.jpg

What a freak! And Boy George is pretty bizzare too..

Is that Rosie with a ventriloquist dummy?

John L Rice