George M. Middius

Default BBC News

PD said:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/

I found the story you meant for us to find. I had to dig around for a
while, but here it is.

George M. Middius

PD said:

I found the story you meant for us to find. I had to dig around for a
while, but here it is.

Close, but no cigar.

No, my link is exactly right.

George M. Middius

PD said:

Close, but no cigar.

No, my link is exactly right.

Oh yes, so it is.

Good game this!

Weren't you the one to idolize Phoebe Johnston? One time when I
treated her to a dose of her own slice-and-dice approach to reality,
she got up on her broomstick and shrieked bloody murder. Lucky for you
I can take your blasphemy in stride.

MINe 109

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

PD said:

Close, but no cigar.

No, my link is exactly right.

Oh yes, so it is.

Good game this!

Weren't you the one to idolize Phoebe Johnston? One time when I
treated her to a dose of her own slice-and-dice approach to reality,
she got up on her broomstick and shrieked bloody murder. Lucky for you
I can take your blasphemy in stride.

So what was it? Cris De Burgh's daughter? Afghan 'collateral damage'?
Divas on the march?

Stephen
George M. Middius

MINe 109 said:

Close, but no cigar.

No, my link is exactly right.

Oh yes, so it is.

Good game this!

Weren't you the one to idolize Phoebe Johnston? One time when I
treated her to a dose of her own slice-and-dice approach to reality,
she got up on her broomstick and shrieked bloody murder. Lucky for you
I can take your blasphemy in stride.

So what was it? Cris De Burgh's daughter? Afghan 'collateral damage'?
Divas on the march?

It was MTM pulling a Beth Conrad (look that one up, dave). Except in
real life. Maybe she was pulling a Kate Hepburn. I'll guarantee you
she wasn't drunk, though.

Come to think of it, Dingle might have been excitedly excited over
Miss Ireland becoming Miss Universe. She looks like the next
generation's Wicked Witch of the West.

George M. Middius

O.D. said:

Weren't you

Hello!

the one to idolize Phoebe Johnston?

Idolize?

Yes.

No.

Yes.

One time when I
treated her to a dose of her own slice-and-dice approach to reality,
she got up on her broomstick and shrieked bloody murder. Lucky for you
I can take your blasphemy in stride.

Not sure what you're talking about here, Geoff.

That is why you are going to Hell, Peaches.

Good News Cash Car Audio 2 January 27th 04 09:43 PM
A compendium of international news articles Sandman Audio Opinions 5 November 30th 03 04:17 PM
"Fair and Balanced" Faux News exposed: Sandman Audio Opinions 3 November 15th 03 03:53 AM
* Audio News and SCAM ALERT Steven R. Rochlin General 1 September 15th 03 04:51 PM
* Audio News and SCAM ALERT Steven R. Rochlin Audio Opinions 1 September 15th 03 04:51 PM