Prodanovic Aleksandar
YU

"don't use force,
use a larger hammer"
- ZM
.

Bill Ramsay

hello

is it possible to get these files in some other format/ I have just
downloaded the plug in for djvu files, and it won't work in any shape
or form btw, i use opera

look forward to hearing from you.

thanks

bill

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 23:17:21 +0200, "Choky" wrote:

few shmtcs on ABPR,ABSE,ABRP

Fred Nachbaur

Bill Ramsay wrote:
hello

is it possible to get these files in some other format/ I have just
downloaded the plug in for djvu files, and it won't work in any shape
or form btw, i use opera

look forward to hearing from you.

thanks

bill

Choky's original post was as zipped .tif files, which should be readable
by just about any of the common image viewers. The .djvu version was
posted afterwards, by Mark Jones. Have a look before the message
containing the .djvu, the message ID is

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Fred Nachbaur

Bill Ramsay wrote:

hello

is it possible to get these files in some other format/ I have just
downloaded the plug in for djvu files, and it won't work in any shape
or form btw, i use opera

look forward to hearing from you.

thanks

bill

Choky's original post was as zipped .tif files, which should be readable
by just about any of the common image viewers. The .djvu version was
posted afterwards, by Mark Jones. Have a look before the message
containing the .djvu, the message ID (on alt.binaries.pictures.radio) is

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Gregg

Behold, Bill Ramsay signaled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

hello

is it possible to get these files in some other format/ I have just
downloaded the plug in for djvu files, and it won't work in any shape
or form btw, i use opera

Hi Bill. Opera uses the Netscape/Mozilla plugin, but WinDumAss installer
doesn't recognize it (I'm an Opera user too).

What I do is install it in the Wife's Mozilla, then copy the plugin to the
Opera plugin directory. That works.

If you are trying to install the plugin for Linux - good luck! I swear the
Linux djvu@sourceforge folks work for M$

--
Gregg
*Perhaps it's useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Ross Matheson

Fred Nachbaur wrote:

: Choky's original post was as zipped .tif files, which should be readable
: by just about any of the common image viewers. The .djvu version was
: posted afterwards, by Mark Jones. Have a look before the message
: containing the .djvu, the message ID is

Hmm, back online last night after a week, and none of the above are visible
here. Could be my server, since Choky's post was since. None yet either at
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt%2Ebinaries%2Epictures%2Eradio.en.html.gz
If any one wants to email me the zipped tifs, I'd be happy to receive them:-)

Thanks, Ross nz not zn
Bill Ramsay

thanks for your help, i gave in in the end and fired up ie6
(blashphemy), yes, I am a sinner, however when the devils got you by
the ying yangs, there's not much you can do. now that i have looked
at the files, I am not so sure that i should have bothered!!!!

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 07:45:28 GMT, Gregg wrote:

Behold, Bill Ramsay signaled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

hello

is it possible to get these files in some other format/ I have just
downloaded the plug in for djvu files, and it won't work in any shape
or form btw, i use opera

Hi Bill. Opera uses the Netscape/Mozilla plugin, but WinDumAss installer
doesn't recognize it (I'm an Opera user too).

What I do is install it in the Wife's Mozilla, then copy the plugin to the
Opera plugin directory. That works.

If you are trying to install the plugin for Linux - good luck! I swear the
Linux djvu@sourceforge folks work for M$

Patrick Turner

Ross Matheson wrote:

Fred Nachbaur wrote:

: Choky's original post was as zipped .tif files, which should be readable
: by just about any of the common image viewers. The .djvu version was
: posted afterwards, by Mark Jones. Have a look before the message
: containing the .djvu, the message ID is

Hmm, back online last night after a week, and none of the above are visible
here. Could be my server, since Choky's post was since. None yet either at
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt%2Ebinaries%2Epictures%2Eradio.en.html.gz
If any one wants to email me the zipped tifs, I'd be happy to receive them:-)

Thanks, Ross nz not zn

For crying out loud, please, DON'T anyone post dejavu crap.
Post only jpg, gif, or an address for a pdf.

Group binaries should be posted in formats that have been around for years,
and which open automatically, with a double click.

I tried to open the deja thinge, and it wouldn't.
Its dowloaded on the machine though, adding clutter.

My 2.83 volts' worth.

Patrick Turner.

Fred Nachbaur

Ross Matheson wrote:

Fred Nachbaur wrote:

: Choky's original post was as zipped .tif files, which should be readable
: by just about any of the common image viewers. The .djvu version was
: posted afterwards, by Mark Jones. Have a look before the message
: containing the .djvu, the message ID is

Hmm, back online last night after a week, and none of the above are visible
here. Could be my server, since Choky's post was since. None yet either at
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt%2Ebinaries%2Epictures%2Eradio.en.html.gz
If any one wants to email me the zipped tifs, I'd be happy to receive them:-)

Thanks, Ross nz not zn

OK Ross, look in your inbox...