Robert Morein

Default Brian L. McCarty, NAB, National Association of Broadcasters,WorldJAZZ scam

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
YAWN

McCarty will never take another investor's money.
That's what this is about.

John Richards

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
YAWN

McCarty will never take another investor's money.
That's what this is about.

And I thought rec.audio.marketplace was all about buying and selling audio
equipment - silly me. Thanks, Robert, for setting me straight.

WorldJAZZ

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
YAWN

McCarty will never take another investor's money.
That's what this is about.

And I thought rec.audio.marketplace was all about buying and selling audio
equipment - silly me. Thanks, Robert, for setting me straight.

Silly you.
You're quite welcome.

WorldJAZZ

"KSM" wrote in message
link.net...
I have so "killfiled" all of them.........it's much nicer now that my
browser doesn't download all of that crap.

That's what you should do, Jon and John.
You don't need to see this stuff.

JOE

Well geez - obviously you don't know how to run a killfile, cuz you BOTH
saw the post and ****ing REPLIED.

Learn how to do a killfile - then you won't see the post, and you won't then
be ired into a reply, and so on and so on and so on.....

JOE

"WorldJAZZ" wrote in message

"KSM" wrote in message
link.net...
I have so "killfiled" all of them.........it's much nicer now that my
browser doesn't download all of that crap.

That's what you should do, Jon and John.
You don't need to see this stuff.

Jon Yaeger

I killfiled the major abusers long ago, but some responses to the drivel pop
up with regularity. I'll now add subjects (as well as sender) to my
killfiles so anything with McCarty, Morein, WorldJazz, etc. won't show.

Bob, for a Psychology student you seem to show real Adult Abnorm behavior.
You can't drop your obsession with the other loser in spite of nearly
everyone begging you to back off.

Your logic that regulars should go through the inconvenience of blocking
your crap is arrogant and obnoxious - and I'll also add, 100% bovine
excrement.

Get a life, Bob.

Hopefully I've done a good enough job of killfiling that I won't have to
suffer your unctuous - and vacuous - reply.

- Jon

From: "WorldJAZZ"

alt.invest.penny-stocks,misc.invest.stocks.ipo,aus.invest,rec.audio .marketpl
ac e

From: "WorldJAZZ"

alt.invest.penny-stocks,misc.invest.stocks.ipo,aus.invest,rec.audio .marketpl
ac e

Robert Morein

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
I killfiled the major abusers long ago, but some responses to the drivel

pop
up with regularity. I'll now add subjects (as well as sender) to my
killfiles so anything with McCarty, Morein, WorldJazz, etc. won't show.

Bob, for a Psychology student you seem to show real Adult Abnorm behavior.
You can't drop your obsession with the other loser in spite of nearly
everyone begging you to back off.

Your logic that regulars should go through the inconvenience of blocking
your crap is arrogant and obnoxious - and I'll also add, 100% bovine
excrement.

Get a life, Bob.

Hopefully I've done a good enough job of killfiling that I won't have to
suffer your unctuous - and vacuous - reply.

- Jon

Dear Jon,
It is with shock and dismay that I read your feelings on this matter.
Please accept my token of balm, which consists of an acknowledgement that
you consider the posts annoying. Permit me to offer my most unctious (syn:
oily) and sincere expressions of regret at your mental torment.
I find quite amusing that a vacuum tube buff such as yourself would
expect a vacuous reply. Permit me to express my admiration for your highly
intellectual expression of wit. Such jocularity is in short supply on this
newsgroup, and I wish to extend to you my most sincere appreciation for the
effulgence of your humor and the public expression of which you grace this
newsgroup.

With all best regards,
I remain your kind and humble servant,
and pray you accept this humble missive,
Very truely yours,
Bob Morein