jhw59

Default Kenwood Excelon 955-worth fixing?

Hi,
I'm a newbie here and really need some informed advice. My Kenwood
excelon is non functional apparently due to a fried computer chip. I
can pull it out and send it to Kenwood for $60 plus parts. Also I have
been advised to send in my cd player to have the laser realigned-$70
plus parts. Given the added expense to have it pulled out and
reinstalled, is it better to scrap it and buy a new one? Unit is 5
years old.

--
jhw59
jhw59's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=31657

Kenwood & Polk System Review trader Car Audio 1 January 24th 05 07:17 PM
Sony CDX-C590- worth Fixing? Mike Car Audio 1 November 15th 04 07:52 PM
Thorens TT worth fixing? Tinabuck Tech 9 June 22nd 04 07:21 PM
Kenwood Excelon DDX7015 Samuel Fang Car Audio 0 June 7th 04 01:04 AM
is it worth fixing my integrated amp? Jonathan Kandell Tech 0 November 9th 03 09:23 PM