Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] rfellows00@gmail.com is offline

Default Philips CDR 770

Help!!!
I've been reading here for about a month, and need some help!
I've just got a Philips CDR 770 but no instructions on how to use.
Can anyone help Pls?

I want to put my vinyl onto CD

Thanks in anticipation

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Jeff Findley Jeff Findley is offline

wrote in message
ps.com...
Help!!!
I've been reading here for about a month, and need some help!
I've just got a Philips CDR 770 but no instructions on how to use.
Can anyone help Pls?

I want to put my vinyl onto CD

Thanks in anticipation

I'd guess it takes Audio CD-R's (not regular, cheaper, computer CD-R's).
Beyond that, have you tried to record anything with it yet?

Jeff
safety"
- B. Franklin, Bartlett's Familiar Quotations (1919)

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mike S. Mike S. is offline

In article om,
wrote:
Help!!!
I've been reading here for about a month, and need some help!
I've just got a Philips CDR 770 but no instructions on how to use.
Can anyone help Pls?

Check out the PDF files in this folder ... one of them is probably the
user manual.

http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/c/cdr770_00/
Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] dropdeadster@gmail.com is offline

\
-on remote control, press `track incr` to add cd track marks.

ah this explains why without a remote (found mine for $15 at a thrift
store, no remote no booklet) I couldn't break up tracks on the fly.