Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] darrelldklein@yahoo.com is offline

Default FA Lyonhill Private label 1978 Omaha Unopened, unplayed in originalshrink wrap

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=002
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] darrelldklein@yahoo.com is offline

On Jun 8, 10:14*pm, wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=120270962089&....

Ends Sunday

If you are looking at this, you have probably heard of this legendary
record. A very limited number were pressed on a private Omaha,
Nebraska label in 1977. This is an internationally sought after
collector’s item and a very nice listen.

Up for auction is an unopened, unplayed l.p. in the original shrink
wrap. I am a member of the band and I have decided to sell off a few
of the few remaining copies that I have, since they are not doing
anyone any good sitting in a box in my closet. The album is pictured
in front of one of the basses I used on the l.p., a Les Paul Triumph
bass (not included!)

I believe this l.p. is in perfect condition. It has been stored in the
original carton in which the l.p.s were shipped to the band, and in a
climate controlled area. However, in the original press run, we had
five people who bought albums that had a skip in one song. When we
originally were selling these, we replaced any that had the skip.
Since I am down to my last few l.p.s, I cannot do this, and since the
rest of the songs on the l.p. have always been fine, I cannot refund
the purchase price either. So, although I am 99.99% sure it will be
fine, the item is sold “as is” no refunds or exchanges.

Used copies have been selling in the $70 range.

From the Acid Archives:

http://www.lysergia.com/AcidArchives/index.htm

Lyonhill (1977)

Excellent mainstream rock/folk-rock private press album that sounds
SoCal, though they’re from Nebraska. The album starts with a great
moody folk-rocker with some hot violin, and goes on to show a
surprising amount of diversity. There are shimmering acoustic guitars,
and absolutely spot-on harmonies. This is the rare band where the male
and female singers sound perfect together. Highlights include a
bluegrass song with honkytonk piano that would make the Dillards proud
and some tasteful and effective synthesizer. The songs are basically
short and tight … a terrific record by a multifaceted band.

Wanted buy or trade Classical CDS Label Opus 3 swedish label and Opus 111 xxxxxx Marketplace 0 April 28th 07 04:46 PM
What do you wrap your caps in? [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 10 August 11th 06 01:54 AM
Cello-wrap CD's Carey Carlan Pro Audio 1 March 4th 04 04:54 PM
wrap test Mike Pro Audio 14 September 7th 03 05:24 PM