IanJ

Default 4*spdif -> ADAT

Hi All,

I have a connection problem.
I need to take four PCM coaxial digital feeds and combine them into
one ADAT connection to be fed into a RME soundcard.

Would each channel be preserved bit perfect during the combination via
any conversion box I may use?

thanks in advance for any help offered

SDeFusco25

your 4 SPDIF sources *are* all clocked together, then you won't have any
clocking problems and can try and find a suitable 4in 1 out box.

I've been looking for a device like this for SPDIF to the SPDIF input on my
Delta1010 (to avoid having to disconnect/connect SPDIF cable each time I want
to record a different device). Anyone have any suggestions?

-Scott
Anthony Preston

try this,

http://www.digitalrouting.com

Spotted it in the rec.audio.marketplace.