Toby

Default New Song: Kathy

A very nice gentleman from this board asked me to post a request for comments
on my latest song to get everyones minds off politics and the general BS. ;-)

I would be honored if you take a listen to "Kathy"
it's an acoustic instrumental at SoundClick...
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/tobybrezmusic.htm

All critique, tips, suggestions, opinions welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Toby