Brian Takei

Default Looking for Chicago area Internship (was Internship)

Subject: Im looking to intern
Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:21:22 -0500

Im looking for a studio in the Chicago area to intern. I haven't had any
formal training just hands on stuff in several project studios

Subject: Internship
From: "Digital Straits"
Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:41:12 -0500

Does anyone have any lines on ant internships in the Chicago area

DS, you also asked this last week as a separate thread. This is a busy
group (and geographically diverse), so to better your chances of a
response, in the future you should try and be as specific as you
reasonably can in your subjects (I amended this one for you). I've
never interned, but I would think astuteness would be a basic
requirement. You might also have a better chance if you don't post such
requests anonymously.

Hey, I'm in Chicago too, maybe someone will intern me!? (just kidding -
not particularly looking).

Seriously, best of luck to you,

- Brian