Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] carlosrmonge@gmail.com is offline

Default replacing factory radio with kenwood 7015 excelon

i need teh original cables wiring of my sunfire 2000 so i can install
the new one kenwood 7015 excelon , somebody can help me please

Posted to rec.audio.car
JB JB is offline

If I understand what you're saying, no. You need the cables coming out
of the car, but you'll have to buy a pontiac sunfire 2000 wiring
harness (you can get one at best buy or online for about $15)to connect
your 7015 to the cable coming out of the car. Does that make since?

If you plan on installing it yourself, you might want to consider
buying an installation guide from crutchfield.com. They are really
helpful.