Posted to rec.audio.car

Default Diode replacement

Ok guys I cant get my hands on the original Fast Recovery Diode I
need, but I found a possible replacement, but Im not sure if I can use
it or not. So could someone tell me if I can use this replacement
Diode?

Origianl Diode from the Amp Part number YG225D2 (click to enlarge)
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20...eet_Page_1.jpg

Replacement Part number MUR1620CT
http://www.onsemi.com/pub/Collateral/MUR1620CT-D.PDF