Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Default A blast from the past...

I was looking through the archives to see when (or more appropriately,
*if*) Arny was ever not a thin-skinned, paranoid, anger-filled
hatemonger.

The answer, it appears, is never. Nearly nine years ago to the day
Arnold B. Krueger was as deranged as he is now.

Sad.

From: Arnold B. Krueger
Date: Thurs, Mar 27 1997 12:00 am
Email: "Arnold B. Krueger"

Steve Zipser (Sunshine Stereo, Inc.) wrote in
article
Wher is the personal attack, JJ? I just said that there is no surprise
that your buddy Carlstrom agrees with you - in fact he parrots your
position. That's an attack? Huh???

Equating a person with a dumb animal is obviously a personal attack.
Duhhh!
I seem to recall you pulling down your pants in protest when I made a
very
distant link between one of your posts and a certain barnyard animal.
If
that gets a reaction from you, how is it different when you make a
direct
connection between Dave and a bird with a brain a tad bigger than a
pea?
I've known Dave for about 20ish years and a few SMWTMS meetings after I
met
him he made some useful comments in my presence about problems with
wires,
connectors, and corrosion. So he says the same thing 20 years later and
he
is parroting something posted this week? GMAB!
If I applied the same logic you are suggesting to you and certain like

minded individuals, I would come up with this list of strange fowls:
Derrida, Zipser, LuciferSam, Armand, Wolph, Goyo, Mark, Dickson, Booey,

Hartlieb, and maybe a few more. You guys often travel in a pack,
frequently
making personal attacks in pairs on the same posts, mostly supporting
each
other, and with a common deconstructionist anti-intellectual
anti-science
agenda. Futhermore, we know for sure some of these names belong to the
same
person, and some of the rest are suspicious.
So what is your point, Zip?

From: Arnold B. Krueger
Date: Thurs, Mar 27 1997 12:00 am
Email: "Arnold B. Krueger"

[...]

And as usual you don't have all the facts or don't care. Note all the
people listed, Zip, Booey, Derrida, et al, were all ****ed off from the
moment somebody showed up who actually knew the science of audio. Zip sent
me nasty mail for even mentioning ABX. Derrida was know for enormously long
screeds against Arny and ABX. The rest were just generally pricks who
attacked anybody that didn't toe the subjectivist line. Dig deeper and you
will find the truth, not that you want to of course.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Distilling the Bug Eater's latest Kroopologist rant is easier than it used
to be.

all ****ed off from the
moment somebody showed up who actually knew the science of audio.

A new entry is needed for the psychological reference book (you know the
one, Mickey -- Dr. Richman used to terrorize you with it). Here's my first
casting:

McMickeyism: syndrome of high-functioning retardation

Sounds contradictory, but apparently your keepers let you log on to the
Internet at will, and operate a motor vehicle at times, and even vote in
elections. And yet we know you're retarded. Paradoxical? Maybe.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Default The Truth A blast from the past...

Date: Sat, Mar 25 2006 5:00 pm
Email: "

The rest were just generally pricks who
attacked anybody that didn't toe the subjectivist line. Dig deeper and you
will find the truth, not that you want to of course.

Oh, I am digging, nob. I think this post refers to you, yes? Here are a
couple of posts showing what this JJ thought about you and Arny. You
and Middius are the same to him.

You claimed recently that this JJ, who was apparently very, very
knowledgable about audio, was driven from RAO by Middius and the subs.

Here's the truth:

From: jj, curmudgeon and tiring philalethist - view profile
Date: Fri, Feb 4 2000 12:00 am
Email: (jj, curmudgeon and tiring philalethist)

In article ,
Arny Krüger wrote:
It is really hard to match the anti-social antics of Middius, Singh,
and Briggs, or even conceive of doing such a thing.

Well, there's McKelvey, the other Mc, the person in 24 hour
orbit, etc...
I find them roughly equal, in their own different ways. They both
attack from a position of outraged righteousness beyond religious,
bordering on fanatical, they both wish to control what I do even
when it has no effect on them whatsoever...
I see no difference, other than in the details, between a middius
and a McKelvey, myself.
--
Copyright 2000, all rights reserved, except
transmission

And this about Arny:

************************************************** *****************************************

From: jj, curmudgeon and tiring philalethist
Date: Mon, Nov 29 1999 12:00 am

In article ,
Arny Krüger wrote:
Let's see. There is no such thing as personal influence.

Hmm, in short, you're the only non-sucker here?
You've
never communicated with JJ except in public posts on this forum.

What about YOU, Arnold? Applies to you, too.
You
never make mistakes or personal attacks.

I don't think that's the issue. Again, though, that applies to
you, too.
Any more fairy tales you
want to share, today?

Um, having fun with your doctrines of false subornation today?
Thirdly, sadly, no one here has found a way to persuade you to
amend your own on-line behavior.

Nor has anybody performed the same magic with you or Middius.

Arny, it's time you realize that there is a difference between
Shain and Middius.
You don't seem to realize that. Like Ed's opinion of me, where
he can't understand why I put up with you, he puts up with
George, and I don't.
But that no more makes him the same as Middius as it makes me
the same as you.
Hello, Arny? Happy Thanksgiving, I hope.
JJ can send me all the priviate email he wants and I reply to it.

Um, actaully, you replied by blowing me off. Let's be specific,
shall we?
He's chosen to try to embarass and humiliate me in public.

I have? All I've done is asked you to chill out.
It seems to me that the attempted 'embarrassment' is from you,
ditto the attempted 'humiliation'.
CHILL OUT, ARNY!
As things
are going, I wouldn't be surprised if one of us doesn't shortly have
a stroke. Let's see who the last man standing is in say, 90 days.

Your or Ed? No. Not Ed, he's not having a stroke. I'm not having
any strokes either. Um, Arny,
C H I L L O U T !
I don't want YOU to have a stroke, either, guy. I suppose it never
occurred to you that that was part of my point?
--
Copyright 1999, all rights reserved, except
transmission
by USENET and like facilities granted. This notice must be included.
Any
use by a provider charging in any way for the IP represented in and by
this
article and any inclusion in print or other media are specifically
prohibited.

Smart guy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Shhhh! quoted Phoebe:

I see no difference, other than in the details, between a middius
and a McKelvey, myself.

LOL! Good retrieval.

Time for the McMickey spin. I predict duh-Mikey will bleat about "science"
again, and probably "reality". The Bug Eater is always good for a laugh.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

oups.com...

From: jj, curmudgeon and tiring philalethist - view profile
Date: Fri, Feb 4 2000 12:00 am

Arny Krüger wrote:
It is really hard to match the anti-social antics of Middius, Singh,
and Briggs, or even conceive of doing such a thing.

Well, there's McKelvey, the other Mc, the person in 24 hour
orbit, etc...
I find them roughly equal, in their own different ways. They both
attack from a position of outraged righteousness beyond religious,
bordering on fanatical, they both wish to control what I do even
when it has no effect on them whatsoever...
I see no difference, other than in the details, between a middius
and a McKelvey, myself.
--
And if you were to ask him today, i don't think you'd get the same answer.
At that time I behaved differently. I gave it up as it was futile, but then

From: jj, curmudgeon and tiring philalethist
Date: Mon, Nov 29 1999 12:00 am

In article ,
Arny Krüger wrote:
[...]

Smart enough to know that what Arny says about Audio is to be believed.
They didn't argue about that, they argued about other things and you notice
that he did include Middius as one of the people he didn't want to put up
with.

You should also be aware of the fact that JJ while very smart, was not
always IMO the best judge of character.

You should further note that I'm not generally found endorsing Arny's
behavior, so much as his audio expertise. There's also the fact that it's
still possible for people to killfile him if he's so repulsive, or just use
some self control and don't respond to whatever you think will lead to a
fight.

None of the behavior that goes on here would be engaged in, or even
tolerated in the real world, it's amazing how we all behave when nobody can
actually do anything about it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Smart guy.

Smart enough to know that what Arny says about Audio is to be believed.
They didn't argue about that, they argued about other things and you notice
that he did include Middius as one of the people he didn't want to put up
with.

Have you happened to notice that I generally do not disagree with Arny
about audio? No, I suppose not.

You see, nob, if you're dying of thirst in the middle of the desert
even someone who brings water which is poisoned is not being helpful,
and is likely actually causing more damage. It appears to me that this
JJ felt the same about you and Arny as I do: the water you bring is
poisoned. Further, he appears to have fully understood preference,
while you and Arny clearly do not.

You should also be aware of the fact that JJ while very smart, was not
always IMO the best judge of character.

How could he be? He disagreed with you. In doing that, I (according to
you) have lost my integrity.

You should further note that I'm not generally found endorsing Arny's
behavior, so much as his audio expertise. There's also the fact that it's
still possible for people to killfile him if he's so repulsive, or just use
some self control and don't respond to whatever you think will lead to a
fight.

That's a sword that cuts two ways.

And if not responding to that with which you disagree makes you a
'coward' then you need to call Arny to task for his poor behavior.

None of the behavior that goes on here would be engaged in, or even
tolerated in the real world, it's amazing how we all behave when nobody can
actually do anything about it.

I agree with you on this.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
oups.com...
Smart guy.

Smart enough to know that what Arny says about Audio is to be believed.
They didn't argue about that, they argued about other things and you
notice
that he did include Middius as one of the people he didn't want to put up
with.

Have you happened to notice that I generally do not disagree with Arny
about audio? No, I suppose not.

Actually I have noticed that you don't talk TO him about much of anything.

You see, nob, if you're dying of thirst in the middle of the desert
even someone who brings water which is poisoned is not being helpful,
and is likely actually causing more damage. It appears to me that this
JJ felt the same about you and Arny as I do: the water you bring is
poisoned. Further, he appears to have fully understood preference,
while you and Arny clearly do not.

Then 3 things come to mind:
You don't understand JJ.
You don't understand Arny.
And yo don't understand me.

Not all that surprising that you don't seem to get the fact that I and AFAIk
Arny have nothing against anybody having any prefernce that they so desire.
I've said this many times, and it is still the truth.

You should also be aware of the fact that JJ while very smart, was not
always IMO the best judge of character.

How could he be? He disagreed with you. In doing that, I (according to
you) have lost my integrity.

He disagreed with me about things other that audio, on audio subjects we
were pretty much in synch.

I never begrudged him having different opinions on anything as I don't here.
What I dislike and take issue with is people who have no other agenda than
to be insulting and sometimes disgusting.

You should further note that I'm not generally found endorsing Arny's
behavior, so much as his audio expertise. There's also the fact that it's
still possible for people to killfile him if he's so repulsive, or just
use
some self control and don't respond to whatever you think will lead to a
fight.

That's a sword that cuts two ways.

Yet none of the people who are so distrurbed by Arny have ever seen fit to
use it.
I suspect that it is because they just like to have somebody they think they
can kick around.

And if not responding to that with which you disagree makes you a
'coward' then you need to call Arny to task for his poor behavior.

I don't NEED to do anything of the sort, he's a big boy and can take care of
himself, nor would anything I say make any difference anyway.

None of the behavior that goes on here would be engaged in, or even
tolerated in the real world, it's amazing how we all behave when nobody
can
actually do anything about it.

I agree with you on this.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article om,

Date: Sun, Mar 26 2006 8:41 pm
Email: "

Have you happened to notice that I generally do not disagree with Arny
about audio? No, I suppose not.

Actually I have noticed that you don't talk TO him about much of anything.

There is no point in it.

You see, nob, if you're dying of thirst in the middle of the desert
even someone who brings water which is poisoned is not being helpful,
and is likely actually causing more damage. It appears to me that this
JJ felt the same about you and Arny as I do: the water you bring is
poisoned. Further, he appears to have fully understood preference,
while you and Arny clearly do not.

Then 3 things come to mind:
You don't understand JJ.
You don't understand Arny.
And yo don't understand me.

I understand what I see. I see posts from JJ that indicate he did not
approve of the dogma and near-religious fanatacism of either party. I
see that Arny, while technically competent, has a destructive and
antisocial personality. And I see you being willing to overlook
insulting and disgusting behavior from him.

Not all that surprising that you don't seem to get the fact that I and AFAIk
Arny have nothing against anybody having any prefernce that they so desire.
I've said this many times, and it is still the truth.

I watched the initial thread with Jenn. She stated that to her violins
sounded better to her on high-quality LPs. She very clearly stated that
she did not kow why, and that she isn't very technical.

You and Arny attacked. After a while, one of you asked if she thought
the reason why was for technical reasons or not. She said, "I don't
know. I suppose so."

In your minds, that was the green light to attack. Now, cloaked in the
self-righteousness of disproving a 'technical claim' you could go in
with all guns blazing. Any idiot could see that she was expressing a
preference.

That seems to pretty much sum it up.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Date: Sun, Mar 26 2006 8:41 pm
Email: "

Have you happened to notice that I generally do not disagree with Arny
about audio? No, I suppose not.

Actually I have noticed that you don't talk TO him about much of anything.

There is no point in it.

You see, nob, if you're dying of thirst in the middle of the desert
even someone who brings water which is poisoned is not being helpful,
and is likely actually causing more damage. It appears to me that this
JJ felt the same about you and Arny as I do: the water you bring is
poisoned. Further, he appears to have fully understood preference,
while you and Arny clearly do not.

Then 3 things come to mind:
You don't understand JJ.
You don't understand Arny.
And you don't understand me.

[...]

I am still frankly amazed that anybody could claim that something with many
orders of magnitude more distortion could sound more real, which is
essentially all I ver siad.

In your minds, that was the green light to attack. Now, cloaked in the
self-righteousness of disproving a 'technical claim' you could go in
with all guns blazing. Any idiot could see that she was expressing a
preference.

Thanks for admitting you're an idiot.
It was not a prefernce, it was a claim of technical superiority.

But after you both pushed, cajoled, shoved and attacked her
into making a 'technical claim' your true colors came out.

Jenn has now been accused of flaming, insulting, and other such
nonsense. She has, IMO, treated both of you with far more courtesy than
either of you deserve.

If you look at the record, I did not post against Arny until I saw
that. Now I see Arny and his real personality. Look at a post called
'124's self-awareness test' for yet another example of his behavior.

You should also be aware of the fact that JJ while very smart, was not
always IMO the best judge of character.

How could he be? He disagreed with you. In doing that, I (according to
you) have lost my integrity.

He disagreed with me about things other that audio, on audio subjects we
were pretty much in synch.

But this isn't about audio. Neither, it seems, was JJ's disapproval of
you.

And yet we are cordial with each other now.

I never begrudged him having different opinions on anything as I don't
here.
What I dislike and take issue with is people who have no other agenda than
to be insulting and sometimes disgusting.

I am being brave. I have no 'agenda' here other than to point out that
which I perceive to be preference bashing, and needless slime toward
people's preference.

So now we know that your perception is off.

If you 'get' to behave as you and Arny do, I 'get' to behave as I do.

There's no way to stop you, but I don't have to read what you write.

We all 'get' to do as we please.

Never said otherwise, only that some ways of behaving are simply cruelty for
the sake of it, somethin I do not engage in.

You should further note that I'm not generally found endorsing Arny's
behavior, so much as his audio expertise. There's also the fact that
it's
still possible for people to killfile him if he's so repulsive, or just
use some self control and don't respond to whatever you think will lead
to a
fight.

That's a sword that cuts two ways.

Yet none of the people who are so distrurbed by Arny have ever seen fit to
use it.
I suspect that it is because they just like to have somebody they think
they
can kick around.

Nor have you yourself used it.

I've killfiled a couple of people because they were absolutely pointless,
I'm considering a couple more.

Personally, if you'll notice, I attack Arny when he's being a jerk to
someone. Unfortunately, that applies to a very high percentage of his
posts.

But not to anybody else? There's that bad perception again.

And in looking through the archives, that seems to have been the
case since he started posting here.

And if not responding to that with which you disagree makes you a
'coward' then you need to call Arny to task for his poor behavior.

I don't NEED to do anything of the sort, he's a big boy and can take care
of
himself, nor would anything I say make any difference anyway.

Ah, but Arny said (and you agreed) that Jenn, by not posting against
every post that she disagrees with, is a coward.

Never said that. I said that if you are going to complain about one person,
youneed to put the others who are also disagreeable into context. In
context, Arny is hardly the most disagreeable person here.

She was berated, and
IIRC told that by not posting against SHP and his trash that she
implicitly, therefore, agreed with it.

Not by me.

That's being hypocritical. You can't have it both ways.

Neither can you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Date: Mon, Mar 27 2006 6:44 pm
Email: "

I watched the initial thread with Jenn. She stated that to her violins
sounded better to her on high-quality LPs. She very clearly stated that
she did not kow why, and that she isn't very technical.

You and Arny attacked. After a while, one of you asked if she thought
the reason why was for technical reasons or not. She said, "I don't
know. I suppose so."

I am still frankly amazed that anybody could claim that something with many
orders of magnitude more distortion could sound more real, which is
essentially all I ver siad.

I have no problem with that. Be amazed, then leave them alone. Voice
your amazement, then leave them alone.

I am amazed by how some people decorate their homes. As long as they
like it, it's not my concern.

In your minds, that was the green light to attack. Now, cloaked in the
self-righteousness of disproving a 'technical claim' you could go in
with all guns blazing. Any idiot could see that she was expressing a
preference.

Thanks for admitting you're an idiot.

Um, I haven't, but you've *proven* that you are. I'll show you how in a
second.

It was not a prefernce, it was a claim of technical superiority.

Nope. It was a preference. I'm not surprised that you don't get the
difference. And that's what I've said all along.

Here are technical claims of superiority:

"LPs sound superior to CDs because the stylus is in contact with the
medium. This results in smoother response and more lifelike
reproduction" or "Tubes sound better than solid state because the
electrons can move more freely through a vacuum than silicon. This
results in tube amps sounding more airy, more linear, and more
realistic than solid state."

Here are preference statements:

"I enjoy the sound of tubes over solid state" or "To me, violins sound
better on high-quality LPs than they do on CDs."

But this isn't about audio. Neither, it seems, was JJ's disapproval of
you.

And yet we are cordial with each other now.

Probably because he doesn't see how you behave on a daily basis any
more.

I am being brave. I have no 'agenda' here other than to point out that
which I perceive to be preference bashing, and needless slime toward
people's preference.

So now we know that your perception is off.

Do you agree with the preference/technical claim example above?

If you do, then you have bashed preference. If you do not, then you do
not understand English. There is no middle road, and it is not my
perception that is faulty.

Personally, if you'll notice, I attack Arny when he's being a jerk to
someone. Unfortunately, that applies to a very high percentage of his
posts.

But not to anybody else? There's that bad perception again.

I get the impression that posting on RAO is a team sport to you. You
want to be on Arny's team. Good for you.

But your perception that there are 'teams' here is your own.

As I've said, as far as audio goes (green pens, quarters on speakers,
wire, the importance of speakers and placement over electronics, etc.
etc. I am probably on your 'team' if that is how you want to view it.

But because Middius and I both find Arny's behavior to others overall
disgusting, that does not put me on his 'team.' He posts what he posts,
I post what I post.

You choose to fight with and insult Jute and Middius. I do not choose
to.

And if not responding to that with which you disagree makes you a
'coward' then you need to call Arny to task for his poor behavior.

I don't NEED to do anything of the sort, he's a big boy and can take care
of
himself, nor would anything I say make any difference anyway.

Ah, but Arny said (and you agreed) that Jenn, by not posting against
every post that she disagrees with, is a coward.

Never said that. I said that if you are going to complain about one person,
youneed to put the others who are also disagreeable into context. In
context, Arny is hardly the most disagreeable person here.

Ah, but you actually did. Here, watch how this works:

From: Arny Krueger - view profile
Date: Fri, Mar 17 2006 9:33 am
Email: "Arny Krueger"

"Jenn" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

wrote in message
ink.net

Now that SHP, (can we call you that) or S for short,
has classed up the place by giving everybody who want
them free tweaks, I'm just wondering how many have
tried them?

Nobody with a brain.

It is hard to believe, but this place is getting even
more useless than it was. How low can the so-called
subjectivists go?

Way to put people into groups and judge them, Arny. Not
all "subjectivists" take those kind of tweaks seriously.

I've noticed your many denounciations of SHP's crazy
tweeks Jenn. Not!

Avoidance of my point noted.

It's just an unsupported claim. What is there of substance to avoid?

I don't comment on everything with which I agree or
disagree if others are doing so and I have nothing new to
add.

That's the coward's road - it suits you well.
************************************************** *******************************

So on the *same day* a little bit later, you posted this, to the same
person, in the same thread, as Arny's post:

From: - view profile
Date: Fri, Mar 17 2006 2:51 pm
Email:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

I don't weasel out of things, Arny.

Sure Jenn, you turn a blind eye to real-world (such as Usenet is real)
egregioius behavior by people who also sympathize with you on some
abstract
issues.

I generally don't comment on "flame wars" from either side; perhaps you
haven't noticed that.

That is the cowards way, take no side, treat everyone as if they are
morally
equivalent.
************************************************** **********************************
She was berated, and
IIRC told that by not posting against SHP and his trash that she
implicitly, therefore, agreed with it.

Not by me.

See above. Even if you didn't agree with Arny's BS, you didn't say so.
Using the same words indicates agreement.

Say, I didn't think you were religious. It sure appears that you're
trying to bring your version of morality into an audio forum (and
obviously you're on the moral high road...). LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
" wrote:

ps.com...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Jenn said to the Bug Eater:

It was not a prefernce, it was a claim of technical superiority.

Incorrect.

Have you noticed duh-Mikey imitating your use of the terse reply
"Incorrect"? This might be a sign of progress. It's been years since he
parroted anybody other than the Krooborg.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Date: Sun, Mar 26 2006 8:41 pm
Email: "

[...]

An opinion you get to have.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,

Date: Sun, Mar 26 2006 8:41 pm
Email: "

[...]

Yes, but one might understand that my opinion might carry considerable
weight with this question since it was **I** who made the statement. I
was given (by Arny) a choice of, IIRC, "does the fact that you prefer
the best sounding LPs to CDs reflect your imagination or a technical
matter." I replied with something like, "I don't know, but since it's
not my imagination, it must be technical, given the choices you have
offered." I didn't claim a general superiority of any medium, and you
won't be able to find an instance where I have.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: Jenn
Date: Tues, Mar 28 2006 11:59 am
Email: Jenn

Yes, but one might understand that my opinion might carry considerable
weight with this question since it was **I** who made the statement.

Sorry, but that's only an opinion that you get to have. My
interpretation of what you meant to say takes precedence over what you
think you actually meant to say, or over what you actually said,
whether you (or I) meant to say it or not. And I mean it!

I was given (by Arny) a choice of, IIRC, "does the fact that you prefer
the best sounding LPs to CDs reflect your imagination or a technical
matter." I replied with something like, "I don't know, but since it's
not my imagination, it must be technical, given the choices you have
offered."

While that's all very interesting and while that may also make you feel
better about your purchase of obsolete and inferior technology, it's a
red herring strawman ad hominem attack thread. Are insults all that you
have to throw around now? That tells me that you're on your last gasp
as far as your credibility is concerned, which is of course none. Might
I suggest that you study some logic and get back to me.

I didn't claim a general superiority of any medium, and you
won't be able to find an instance where I have.

Really? What about this:

From: Jenn
Date: Tues, Mar 28 2006 10:35 am
Email: Jenn
Groups: rec.audio.opinion

Incorrect.

Are you prepared to eat those words yet, Jenn? Are you now finally
ready to admit that this is all well beyond your pointed little head?

And while I do not mean to speak for my good buddy nob, let me just be
clear on one point: he agrees with everything I've said, 100%.

Two against one. We win.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article .com,

From: Jenn
Date: Tues, Mar 28 2006 11:59 am
Email: Jenn

[...]

Not only that, but I've had only mediocre success in life, am hearing
damaged , and, of course, am a coward.

best of for past years news Car Audio 0 April 1st 05 06:38 AM
BLAST FASTER RABBIS IN ALASALAAM ...... Paul Stamler Pro Audio 0 March 28th 05 07:50 PM
A Blast from The Late Gizmo [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 March 8th 05 02:29 AM
subs quit past certain level insomniacmasochist Car Audio 7 February 4th 05 11:53 PM
Voices from the past Max Hauser Tech 0 January 17th 04 07:46 AM