Max Holubitsky

Default Dynaco ST-70 II

My Dynaco ST-70 II arrived in the mail today, and it looks as though
there was a small fire inside the chassis... the transformers *look* ok,
but the circuit board is pretty charred looking.Does anyone here have a
schematic to this unit? I'd like to get it going sometime in the near
future

thanks,

Max

- - : R A T B o y : - -

The Sound Values was selling surplus boards for Stereo-70 II's. They had
quite a few Dynaco items on their website.

They seem to have dropped of the face of the earth, though.

Check for anyone named "jopets" on eBay... that was part of their email
address (John & Joy Peterson).