Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] buynetworks@gmail.com is offline

Default WTB: AUDIO NETWORKS MODEL MP-124C

WTB: AUDIO NETWORKS MODEL MP-124C

I am looking to buy as many AUDIO NETWORKS MODEL MP-124C AS I CAN GET.

Email
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

wrote:
WTB: AUDIO NETWORKS MODEL MP-124C

I am looking to buy as many AUDIO NETWORKS MODEL MP-124C AS I CAN GET.

And what is this device? I have never heard of Audio Networks.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message

wrote:
WTB: AUDIO NETWORKS MODEL MP-124C

I am looking to buy as many AUDIO NETWORKS MODEL MP-124C
AS I CAN GET.

And what is this device? I have never heard of Audio
Networks. --scott

Apparently, neither has google. One hit, and its for the exact text posted.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Arny Krueger" wrote ...
"Scott Dorsey" wrote in
wrote:
WTB: AUDIO NETWORKS MODEL MP-124C

I am looking to buy as many AUDIO NETWORKS MODEL MP-124C
AS I CAN GET.

And what is this device? I have never heard of Audio
Networks. --scott

Apparently, neither has google. One hit, and its for the exact text
posted.

The company name appears to be "Audiocode"
and the gadget is some sort of VOIP network
gateway(?).

In any case something more likely to be seen in a
newsgroup dealing with networking or telephony.

Zobel networks MD Audio Opinions 2 May 22nd 06 05:37 PM
FA: Western Electric 124C vintage mono tube amp [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 3 September 12th 05 07:24 PM
FA: Western Electric 124C vintage mono tube amp [email protected] Marketplace 0 September 11th 05 02:49 PM
FA: ElectroVoice Crossover Networks Dave Hollander Marketplace 0 September 28th 03 02:49 PM
FA: ElectroVoice Crossover Networks Dave Hollander Vacuum Tubes 0 September 28th 03 02:49 PM