Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] brass...@yahoo.com is offline

Default Why do singers often have problems with their earpieces?

I frequently see performances where the performer is obviously having an issue with their earpieces, as Kelly Clarkson does here, eventually pulling them out completely. I assume these are high-quality earpieces and the levels are adjusted in rehearsal by people who know what they're doing, why are they so frequently still a problem for the performer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mAY60mR7Zc