Posted to rec.audio.car
javawizard javawizard is offline

Default Some Very Strange Automobiles (NOTE: Somewhat Off-Topic, But Enjoyable)

I've posted a bunch of pictures and links to the strangest cars I've
ever seen at www.odd-cars.com
Enjoy! - Jeff

Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] admin@wanderer64.com is offline

On Oct 6, 11:43 am, javawizard wrote:
I've posted a bunch of pictures and links to the strangest cars I've
ever seen atwww.odd-cars.com
Enjoy! - Jeff

http://riceboypage.com/

It's not been updated in years but still a good laugh

---
Michael Lalonde
OMB Business Development Officer
1170 Ramsey View Court
Sudbury, ON P3E 2E4

Off topic [email protected] Pro Audio 0 September 5th 06 07:24 PM
enjoyable sacds fogdog Audio Opinions 1 April 10th 05 04:05 AM
Life is enjoyable again Lump Pro Audio 0 December 12th 03 04:54 PM
I know this is off topic BUT... ThePaulThomas Pro Audio 0 September 20th 03 08:14 PM