HWBossHoss

Mr. Furious:

THANKS SO MUCH for helping me with my problem! Your solution worked like a
charm...BUT....

....now I have ANOTHER problem! The CD's that I burn in iTunes sound about HALF
THE SPEED of the original recording! I have never encountered this problem
before. My imported AudioDesk songs sound just fine when I play them using the
iTunes program, but when I use iTunes to burn them onto a disk, the songs are
all about half of the speed they should be!

What's going on? Any further help will be MUCH appreciated. Thanks again...