Posted to rec.audio.car
BigBob BigBob is offline

Default Manual for a home stereo Technics SU-G50 Integrated Amplifier?

Hi all
Anyone have a manual (user preffered, but repair may do as well) for a
Technics SU-G50 Integrated Amplifier?
Thanks.
I have a good cpllection of car audio manuals for good classic older car
stereo gear to exchange in return.
Bob

bizzee2005 bizzee2005 is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

Did you ever have any luck finding the service manual for the SU-G50. I am troubleshooting the +15vdc and +5vdc section of the power supply but I am at the stage where the schematics and parts lists are required. If you are able to help that would be great, thanks.

Note to Trevor Audio Opinions 9 November 7th 05 09:45 AM
rec.audio.car FAQ (Part 1/5) Ian D. Bjorhovde Car Audio 0 August 9th 05 07:30 AM
FS: Pro Audio Manuals: $5.00 each [email protected] Pro Audio 0 February 28th 05 05:24 PM
Story of the poor car stereo Eddie Runner Car Audio 3 January 30th 04 05:52 PM
FA: HEATHKIT AA-151 Integrated stereo tube amplifier Jack Ravan Vacuum Tubes 0 December 12th 03 12:50 AM