Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
stevek stevek is offline

Default THORENS TD 150 MK II TURNTABLE FOR SALE OR PARTS WANTED

I RECENTLY PICKED UP A THORENS TD 150 MK II TURNTABLE AT AN ESTATE
SALE. THE GUY TOLD ME IT IS IN GOOD CONDITION AND THAT HE BROUGHT IT
OVER FROM EUROPE WITH ALL HIS OTHER STUFF. I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE
ABLE TO USE IT HERE BY GETTING A US PLUG AND CHANGING THE WIRES ON THE
MOTOR FROM THE 220 TO 110 VOLT SIDE. NOW I FIND OUT THAT BECAUSE IT'S
50HZ AND NOT 60HZ, I'LL HAVE TO GET A 60HZ MOTOR AND PULLEY. IF ANYONE
HAS ONE FOR A REASONABLE (CHEAP) PRICE LET ME KNOW OR I WILL SELL IT
WHOLE OR FOR PARTS MAYBE. SEND OFFERS

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
pj pj is offline

If you have a reasonable price on it I might be interested in buying the
tone arm and its mounting board. I have a TD150 (not MKII) with 1 channel
out. I've been meaning to see if I could rewire the arm, but if you want to
sell me yours for a reasonable price, I might be interested (or if it is a
real steal, I'd buy the whole thing).

ups.com...