Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Default A modest proposal for cataloguing Arny Krueger's lies

George M. Middius wrote:
Andre Jute said:

Arny Kruger Lie No. 51281:

The count might actually be higher,

Of course you're right, George. But I didn't want to use a number as
long as your arm to the elbow, so I humbly suggest my new numbering
method for Arny's lies.

(200) elided
5 -- fifth year of the century
12 -- twelfth month i.e. December
xx -- the number of Arny's particular lie in that month of that year

This numbering scheme will of course restrict us to counting only
Arny's important lies because, clearly, he tells more than a hundred
lies every month. However, we should take the phase of the moon into
account, so that Arny's insanity can be included the reckoning. In
months when there are two full moons the third indicator will be

xxx -- the number of Arny's particular lie in that month of the year,
which can then be seen at a glance to have two full moons in it.

This scheme avoids huge running total numbers, confusing alphanumerical
schemes, and permit addition of Arny's total lies in a year by just a
simple addition of lies in any twelvemonth, or for all the years
elapsed in a century by an equally simple addition.

Also, it has the advantage of instant statistical utility (we don't
need to dissect huge totals into equal periods) for those who are
studying Krueger's mendacity to discover if there is a longterm cycle.

I trust my modest scheme will find acceptance with senior students of
RAO chief liar.

Your humble servant,

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default A neologism: to "kruegerize"

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...
George M. Middius wrote:
Andre Jute said:

[...]

This seems to be a reasonable methodology. It might be worthwhile to
cross-index them according to subject material as well. For this purpose, I
nominate the Dewey Decimal System, which should accomodate Arny's ability to
transmogrify truthful information within any subdomain of knowledge.

The suggested elision of the century assumes that Krueger's lying spirit
will not survive the destruction of his mortal body. I hope this decision is
vindicated.

Furthermore, I propose the following neologism(s), for the activity which
involves buggering the truth for self-serving psychological motives:
"kruegerize", or simply, "krueger".

Examples of use may be found at http://www.unknownnews.net/040723a-mz.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Robert Morein wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...
George M. Middius wrote:
Andre Jute said:

[...]

Bloody hell, Robert, you will us nightmares!

Furthermore, I propose the following neologism(s), for the activity which
involves buggering the truth for self-serving psychological motives:
"kruegerize", or simply, "krueger".

I like it! "He kruegered the truth." It definitely has the right brutal
image conjured up by Krueger's regular rape of the truth without the
vulgarity of language to which anger at Krueger's lies may otherwise
tempt perfectly decent folk.

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...
George M. Middius wrote:
Andre Jute said:

[...]

Take yhat number, square it, multiply by 3 and you will have the number of
times Robert has shown himself to be technically incompetent.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...
George M. Middius wrote:
Andre Jute said:

[...]

So you want to take the suggestions of a liar and technical incompetent to
attack someone who tells the truth and IS technically competent.

How long have you lived on Bizarro world?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default First use of "kruegerize"

wrote in message
nk.net...

[snip]

So you want to take the suggestions of a liar and technical incompetent to
attack someone who tells the truth and IS technically competent.

How long have you lived on Bizarro world?

Bingo!
Mikey, you sure krugered the truth about Arny.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

wrote in message
nk.net...
: Take yhat number, square it, multiply by 3 and you will have the number of
: times Robert has shown himself to be technically incompetent.
:
for you, i'll spell it _prove it !_

hehe
take a stand, ne stand, no matter, what ? ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

wrote in message
nk.net...
: Take yhat number, square it, multiply by 3 and you will have the number
of
: times Robert has shown himself to be technically incompetent.
:
for you, i'll spell it _prove it !_

hehe
take a stand, ne stand, no matter, what ? ;-)

I've just been immortalized in a mathematical series.
Ain't bad.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
:
: "Ruud Broens" wrote in message
: ...
:
: wrote in message
: nk.net...
: : Take yhat number, square it, multiply by 3 and you will have the number
: of
: : times Robert has shown himself to be technically incompetent.
: :
: for you, i'll spell it _prove it !_
:
: hehe
: take a stand, ne stand, no matter, what ? ;-)
:
: I've just been immortalized in a mathematical series.
: Ain't bad.
:
...but did Mimck get _the other stand_ ?
;-)
R.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
nk.net...

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...
George M. Middius wrote:
Andre Jute said:

[...]

Take that number, square it, multiply by 3 and you will have the number of
times Robert has shown himself to be technically incompetent.

Corrected spelling for the nitpickers.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

wrote in message
nk.net...
: Take yhat number, square it, multiply by 3 and you will have the number
of
: times Robert has shown himself to be technically incompetent.
:
for you, i'll spell it _prove it !_

hehe
take a stand, ne stand, no matter, what ? ;-)

I have been at least as rigorous in my calculations and conclusions as
Bobby.

A modest proposal for Stereophile [email protected] High End Audio 0 November 29th 04 07:13 PM
George's site Lionel Audio Opinions 290 October 30th 03 09:01 AM
How many people listen to FM ? Robert Morein Audio Opinions 121 August 17th 03 12:42 PM
Snuff Flicks - Arny Krueger's new hobby Margaret von Busenhalter Audio Opinions 1 August 14th 03 04:08 PM