Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Andre Jute

Default The Risible and Bizarre History of the Oinkerton Challenge, by the Victor

This lie from PinkoThicko requires correction:

"Stewart 'Porg Butcher' Pinkerton" wrote:
: On 7 Dec 2005 15:25:11 -0800, "Andre Jute" wrote:
:
: Unfortunately there are a lot of posts about that time, as Patrick
: Turner was indulging his St Francis passion for salvaging lame vultures
: and trying to teach poor Pinkothicko, who had challenged me to a design
: contest, the basics of electronic design and making a ****ing awful
: meal of it because Pinko isn't called Thicko for nothing.
:
: I did no such thing, that's just more of your usual pathetic
: self-aggrandisement.

I was publishing the rationale for an ultrafidelity 300B amp in stages.
You, Pinkerton, kept interfering, deliberately wrecking discussion with
your silicon crap. When I told you, yes, you Pinko, to **** or get off
the pot, you claimed you could build a silicon amp with zero feedback
that would sound as good as my 300B amp. That's a challenge.

Graciously I stopped work on my own project to clear the decks for your
challenger, I thought for a week or two. The delay turned into many
months because it turned out that you, Pinkothicko were as pig-ignorant
of audio design as of everything else. It turned out that, before you
could design anything, you had to be given a crash course in audio
design by Patrick Turner and John Byrns.

Considering the results, those two guys get an A+ for goodwill and
trying really hard, but they an F- for failing to turn you into
anything that even remotely approximates an audio designer. (Turner and
Byrns will see me after class. Their apples had better be big and
shiny...)

After further huge delays while you, Pinkerton, tried to wriggle out of
your rash promise, you produced a piece of **** on paper that didn't
have the devices indicated, that was unbuilt, untested, undocumented,
and that broke every one of the rules of the contest. Oh yes folks, did
I mention yet, I permitted the foul Oinkerton to set his own rules for
the contest...

After you, Pinkerton, set the rules yourself, including zero feedback,
your little paper design used all kinds of feedback, twice as many
devices as were in the rules, etc, etc, an absolute travesty not only
as an audio device and a challenge but because it broke the rules you
made and agreed to.

You wriggled this way and that way, Pinkerton, but it was clear to
everyone that you lost the contest before you even started. Now you
claim you never made the challenge. Anyone can google to months of
exchanges about it. The challenge, the process and the outcome stand on
the record. You're a liar, Pinkerton, besides being a sore loser, an
electronics incompetent, and ill-mannered slime.

******
Incidentally... When I realized what a rolling, time-wasting
cluster**** the Pinkerton Challenger would turn out, I overnight
published my own simple, straightforward
silicon-that-sounds-approximately-like-tubes-design, built it, tested
it, played it while I waited for Pinkerton to stop wriggling as he
realized he was outmatched, and for the others to crucify him on his
rash promises. My entire love affair with silicon, including drilling
the box, took an afternoon with plenty of sunlight left to cycle my
favourite country lanes. You can read about it at Jute on Amps at
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/ in the section 'CAN A TRANSISTOR BE
MADE TO SOUND LIKE TUBE AMP?' or by going directly to:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/K...dre%20Jute.htm
and
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/K...dre%20Jute.htm
and you can see the schematic and photo in these three illustrations
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/K...20mGBschem.jpg
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/K...%20mGBmatr.jpg
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/K...%20NoBleed.jpg

We still cannot see the Oinkerton Challenger anywhere, because even
it's 'designer', the incompetent and undiscriminating Pinkerton,
wouldn't waste his time building such a crappy 'design'. I'm playing my
miniGainBrick Zip right now...

*****

: And I'm not called Thicko at all, not be anyone
: with a functioning brain..........

You're the only one not have discovered that you are called Thicko, by
everyone. Even the wretched Arny has given up on you, running rather
than trying to defend your consistent bad advice and your pretense to
know anything at all about electronics.

I describe the etymology of Pinkothicko in a contemporaneous post.

: Stewart Pinkerton | Music is Art - Audio is Engineering

That explains everything about one of the most rigid railroad minds on
the net, which is really saying something on the audio engineering
conferences.

Andre Jute
Interdisciplinarian

"an unbelievably comprehensive web site" -- Hi-Fi News & Record Review

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...

You're the only one not have discovered that you are called Thicko, by
everyone.

False claim.

Even the wretched Arny has given up on you,

False claim.

running

False claim.

rather than trying to defend your consistent bad advice

False claim

and your pretense to know anything at all about electronics.

False claim.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Andre Jute

Arny Krueger's dull dittohead reply consists entirely of the words
"false claim" repeated over and over like a mantra, as if by saying it
often enough he can make someone believe it. So let's see what he is
trying to hide from us:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...

You're the only one not have discovered that you are called Thicko, by
everyone.

False claim.

How is it false, Arny? It may be hyperbolic, in that you are the last
person on earth not to realize that Pinko is Thicko, but your
humourless insistence on only the precise lowest common denominator
fresher-textbook meaning of the words doesn't detract from the fact
that the majority now think Pinko is Thicko.

Even the wretched Arny has given up on you,

False claim.

Well then, Arny, let's see you defend this thick, lying scumbag,
Pinkothicko. And when you finish with him we have another undesirable
for you to defend, one Graham Poopie Bear, who claims to be a famous
silicon designer of muzak gear.

running

False claim.

Making a dittohead pejorative stand is not the same as a reasoned
defence of your organ grinder's monkey, Pinkothicko.

You're still running away into obscurity, Arny. Probably
wise,considering that his behaviour and ignorance and lies are all
indefensible, but nonetheless cowardly and treacherous.

rather than trying to defend your consistent bad advice

False claim

You mean that lie you told about the bad advice not being from
Pinkothicko?

Let's generously give you this one, Arny: You told a lie in defence of
your organ grinder's monkey.

and your pretense to know anything at all about electronics.

False claim.

My case is proven. You have made no attempt to defend your monkey
Pinkerton by demonstating that he knows anything at all about
electronics. Shouting "ditto, ditto", dittohead, doesn't make you a
genius, dittohead, it makes you and easy target.

Here's a challenge, Arny, dear. Demonstrate that the egregious
Pinkerton isn't a fool and we'll believe once again that you aren't a
fool for having been fooled by him so long.

We should note that I wasn't fooled for a minute. The first time
Pinkerton tried to cuddle up to my ankles I kicked out his front teeth.
(1) Pinkerton was Arny's sidekick for years on end. That doesn't say
much for Arny's knowledge either.

Andre Jute

(1) In a year or two I shall post the same message about the latest
anklenipper on RAT, one Graham Poopie Bear, who claims to be a famous
muzak reproduction designer -- and then everyone except Arny, who will
dittohead me a liar as above because a year or two is far too short for
Arny to have a new idea, will claim to have known all along the fellow
was scum.

Here's my complete post that Arny cut because he doesn't want you to
see the shameful details of the his monkey Pinkerton's humiliation:

Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger's dull dittohead reply consists entirely of
the words "false claim" repeated over and over like a
mantra, as if by saying it often enough he can make
someone believe it. So let's see what he is trying to
hide from us:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...

You're the only one not have discovered that you are
called Thicko, by everyone.

False claim.

How is it false, Arny? It may be hyperbolic, in that you
are the last person on earth not to realize that Pinko is
Thicko, but your humourless insistence on only the
precise lowest common denominator fresher-textbook
meaning of the words doesn't detract from the fact that
the majority now think Pinko is Thicko.

So that's your defense Jute, you can't write and say what you mean?

Weak.

Even the wretched Arny has given up on you,

False claim.

Well then, Arny, let's see you defend this thick, lying
scumbag, Pinkothicko. And when you finish with him we
have another undesirable for you to defend, one Graham
Poopie Bear, who claims to be a famous silicon designer
of muzak gear.

Both good guys who are technically solid. Andre, if you believed in God and
died and went to heaven, then maybe God would let you sit at their feet and
learn what you need to know about electronics.

running

False claim.

Making a dittohead pejorative stand is not the same as a
reasoned defence of your organ grinder's monkey,
Pinkothicko.

I don't recognize that name, Pinkothicko. Sorry.

You're still running away into obscurity, Arny. Probably
wise,considering that his behaviour and ignorance and
lies are all indefensible, but nonetheless cowardly and
treacherous.

rather than trying to defend your consistent bad advice

False claim

You mean that lie you told about the bad advice not being
from Pinkothicko?

I don't recognize that name, Pinkothicko. Sorry.

Let's generously give you this one, Arny: You told a lie
in defence of your organ grinder's monkey.

Saying what one knows to be a fact is hardly lying.

and your pretense to know anything at all about
electronics.

False claim.

My case is proven. You have made no attempt to defend
your monkey Pinkerton by demonstating that he knows
anything at all about electronics.

Mir Pinkerton has amply demonstrated over the years that he knows quite a
bit about electronics in general and audio in particular.

Shouting "ditto,
ditto", dittohead, doesn't make you a genius, dittohead,
it makes you and easy target.

Where did I say "ditto, ditto"? I didn't. Sorry Jute, you lose!

Here's a challenge, Arny, dear. Demonstrate that the
egregious Pinkerton isn't a fool and we'll believe once
again that you aren't a fool for having been fooled by
him so long.

I don't recognize that name, egregious Pinkerton . Sorry.

We should note that I wasn't fooled for a minute. The
first time Pinkerton tried to cuddle up to my ankles I
kicked out his front teeth. (1) Pinkerton was Arny's
sidekick for years on end. That doesn't say much for
Arny's knowledge either.

False claim. I consider Mr. Pinkerton to be at least a peer.

Andre Jute

(1) In a year or two I shall post the same message about
the latest anklenipper on RAT, one Graham Poopie Bear,
who claims to be a famous muzak reproduction designer --
and then everyone except Arny, who will dittohead me a
liar as above because a year or two is far too short for
Arny to have a new idea, will claim to have known all
along the fellow was scum.

Note that I nowhere in this post did I call Jute a liar.

It appears that Mr. Jute is significantly reading-challenged or has some
kind of acute perceptual difficulties.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
John Byrns

In article .com, "Andre
Jute" wrote:

Well then, Arny, let's see you defend this thick, lying scumbag,
Pinkothicko. And when you finish with him we have another undesirable
for you to defend, one Graham Poopie Bear, who claims to be a famous
silicon designer of muzak gear.

The silicon muzak gear was all junk with poor sonics, the truly great
muzak gear was the tube stuff, I have a muzak single ended amplifier using
one of RCA's best output tubes in a great little amplifier.

Regards,

John Byrns

Surf my web pages at, http://users.rcn.com/jbyrns/

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius

Default Goofball, beware!

John Byrns said:

I have a muzak single ended amplifier using
one of RCA's best output tubes in a great little amplifier.

I'll bet that's an amp that could kill a Goofball.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
John Byrns

In article , Jon Yaeger
wrote:

in article , John Byrns
at
wrote on 12/8/05 2:48 PM:

In article .com, "Andre
Jute" wrote:

Well then, Arny, let's see you defend this thick, lying scumbag,
Pinkothicko. And when you finish with him we have another undesirable
for you to defend, one Graham Poopie Bear, who claims to be a famous
silicon designer of muzak gear.

The silicon muzak gear was all junk with poor sonics, the truly great
muzak gear was the tube stuff, I have a muzak single ended amplifier using
one of RCA's best output tubes in a great little amplifier.

Regards,

John Byrns

Surf my web pages at,
http://users.rcn.com/jbyrns/

If Muzak, as used here, was transmitted on an SCA carrier, wasn't the sonic
range rather limited -- even with a "perfect" amplifier?

That came later, muzak as I am using it was transmitted on Ma Bell's phone
wires using much Western Electric equipment along the way between the
muzak tape players in the downtown muzak office and the supermarket in the
suburbs.

Regards,

John Byrns

Surf my web pages at, http://users.rcn.com/jbyrns/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Powell

Default If you believed in God

"Arny Krueger" wrote

Andre, if you believed in God and died and went
to heaven, then maybe God would let you sit at
their feet

"their feet"... remind me, just how many pair of
feet does God have/need?

Sound like a lot of work just to get an answer...
"believe in God and died and went to heaven."
But its nice knowing that you already know God's
mind without going throught the evolutions yourself.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Having read posts from Stewart for roughly 10 years, there is nothing in
that time to even hint at him being outmatched regarding audio electronics.

Give a thread name or some sort of way to search for the thread(s) that all
this conflict took place in.

Whatever offenses you rightly or wrongly beleive that Mr. Pinkerton has
comitted, you are not serving yourself well by all the attack threads you
have initiated here.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Powell" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

Andre, if you believed in God and died and went
to heaven, then maybe God would let you sit at
their feet

"their feet"... remind me, just how many pair of
feet does God have/need?

Sound like a lot of work just to get an answer...
"believe in God and died and went to heaven."
But its nice knowing that you already know God's
mind without going throught the evolutions yourself.

That does not seem to follow from what I said.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 15:00:36 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

John Byrns said:

I have a muzak single ended amplifier using
one of RCA's best output tubes in a great little amplifier.

I'll bet that's an amp that could kill a Goofball.

Not if I get to hit it with my handbag first.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius

The Bug Eater continues to slobber over Pukey's hindquarters.

Having read posts from Stewart for roughly 10 years, there is nothing in
that time to even hint at him being outmatched regarding audio electronics.

Nobody asked you, idiot. Actually, it's no surprise you adore Stinky
Pukerton. We already know of your surreal devotion to the monstrous Arnii
Kroofeces. Given™ that you're twisted enough to fall in love with Mr. ****,
a similar obscene fixation on Lord Pukey is hardly™ a surprise.

In the meantime, go scarf some beetles with hot sauce.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Bret Ludwig

John Byrns wrote:
In article .com, "Andre
Jute" wrote:

Well then, Arny, let's see you defend this thick, lying scumbag,
Pinkothicko. And when you finish with him we have another undesirable
for you to defend, one Graham Poopie Bear, who claims to be a famous
silicon designer of muzak gear.

The silicon muzak gear was all junk with poor sonics, the truly great
muzak gear was the tube stuff, I have a muzak single ended amplifier using
one of RCA's best output tubes in a great little amplifier.

Having actually worked on Muzak gear all I can say is, "you must be
joking". The single ended amp I remember was one that used a single
7591 or some such and was suitable for emulating a Fender Champ pretty
well if you did some rewiring. The push-pull amps were a lot like the
vast majority of utility grade amps such as Newcombs, Websters, Bogens,
etc. using catalog Stancor or Thordarson OPTs of no special merit.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Andre Jute

wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

That tells us everything we need to know about your level of
electronics skill and discrimination.

Give a thread name or some sort of way to search for the thread(s) that all
this conflict took place in.

You cut all the references I gave, and now you demand more? Aren't you
the same hapless, helpless twerp I gave dates to yesterday? Go look
them up!

Whatever offenses you rightly or wrongly beleive that Mr. Pinkerton has
comitted, you are not serving yourself well by all the attack threads you
have initiated here.

We're still having a misunderstanding. While I offer you information
from a sense of noblesse oblige, it would be an impertinent mistake for
you to conclude it is a two-way street. I am hardly so careless of good
sense as to seek advice on how to conduct myself from the flotsam and
jetsam on the net, and I certainly will not accept any that is
gratuitously offered. Save your breath.

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

..good guy

false claim

technically solid

false calim

believed in God

false claim

died

most unfortunately a false calim

went to heaven

impossible claim

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 17:22:00 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr

Goofy said:

I have a muzak single ended amplifier using
one of RCA's best output tubes in a great little amplifier.

I'll bet that's an amp that could kill a Goofball.

Not if I get to hit it with my handbag first.

You're scary, note.

Why, thank you, George

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

**** for brains Middius thinks his view of things matters

The Bug Eater continues to slobber over Pukey's hindquarters.

Having read posts from Stewart for roughly 10 years, there is nothing in
that time to even hint at him being outmatched regarding audio
electronics.

Nobody asked you, idiot.

Nobody asked you either Queenie.

Actually, it's no surprise you adore Stinky
Pukerton.

I don't adore anybody here, but some people I do respect.
You're not one of them.

We already know of your surreal devotion to the monstrous Arnii
Kroofeces. GivenT that you're twisted enough to fall in love with Mr.
****,
a similar obscene fixation on Lord Pukey is hardlyT a surprise.

"hardlyT" ???? Off your meds?

In the meantime, go scarf some beetles with hot sauce.

Have some Kibbles and ****s for yourself.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
oups.com...

wrote:
:
[...]

You are part of the flotsam and jetsam.

You also appear to be quite insane.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
oups.com...

wrote:
:
[...]

You quoted a few posts but did not give the thread names or any context
other than your own ravings. It seems quite likely, given you rants here
that it wsa you who initiated whatever beating Stewart gave you.

Whatever offenses you rightly or wrongly beleive that Mr. Pinkerton has
comitted, you are not serving yourself well by all the attack threads you
have initiated here.

We're still having a misunderstanding. While I offer you information
from a sense of noblesse oblige, it would be an impertinent mistake for
you to conclude it is a two-way street.

I think that is fairly obvious.

I am hardly so careless of good
sense as to seek advice on how to conduct myself from the flotsam and
jetsam on the net, and I certainly will not accept any that is
gratuitously offered. Save your breath.

I was simply pointing out to you how raving, ad hominem, name calling
attacks to sane people.
This is apparently lost on you.

BTW, since none of it took place here and since Stewart rarely posts here,
why dump this crap here?

Perhaps I just answered my own question. :-(

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
John Byrns

In article .com, "Bret
Ludwig" wrote:

John Byrns wrote:
In article .com, "Andre
Jute" wrote:

Well then, Arny, let's see you defend this thick, lying scumbag,
Pinkothicko. And when you finish with him we have another undesirable
for you to defend, one Graham Poopie Bear, who claims to be a famous
silicon designer of muzak gear.

The silicon muzak gear was all junk with poor sonics, the truly great
muzak gear was the tube stuff, I have a muzak single ended amplifier using
one of RCA's best output tubes in a great little amplifier.

Having actually worked on Muzak gear all I can say is, "you must be
joking". The single ended amp I remember was one that used a single
7591 or some such and was suitable for emulating a Fender Champ pretty
well if you did some rewiring. The push-pull amps were a lot like the
vast majority of utility grade amps such as Newcombs, Websters, Bogens,
etc. using catalog Stancor or Thordarson OPTs of no special merit.

I said my muzak amp uses an RCA output tube, the 6V6 in particular, not a
Westinghouse tube such as the 7591 which has a transistor like sound. The
output transformer is very robust compared with the typical single ended
6V6 output transformer.

Regards,

John Byrns

Surf my web pages at, http://users.rcn.com/jbyrns/
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Stewart Pinkerton

On 8 Dec 2005 08:41:21 -0800, "Andre Jute" wrote:

This lie from PinkoThicko requires correction:

"Stewart 'Porg Butcher' Pinkerton" wrote:
: On 7 Dec 2005 15:25:11 -0800, "Andre Jute" wrote:
:
: Unfortunately there are a lot of posts about that time, as Patrick
: Turner was indulging his St Francis passion for salvaging lame vultures
: and trying to teach poor Pinkothicko, who had challenged me to a design
: contest, the basics of electronic design and making a ****ing awful
: meal of it because Pinko isn't called Thicko for nothing.
:
: I did no such thing, that's just more of your usual pathetic
: self-aggrandisement.

I was publishing the rationale for an ultrafidelity 300B amp in stages.
You, Pinkerton, kept interfering, deliberately wrecking discussion with
your silicon crap.

Just another typical Jute lie. What I did was point out the numerous
flaws in your so-called 'design' process - after sifting through
hundreds of lines of your usual turgid prose in search of something
approximating actual technical information.

When I told you, yes, you Pinko, to **** or get off
the pot, you claimed you could build a silicon amp with zero feedback
that would sound as good as my 300B amp. That's a challenge.

You said no such thing, and neither did I. I simply said that a SS amp
could be built with a similar transfer curve to your abortion -
although with better linearity. In no possible way did I suggest that
such a crippled turd (yours or mine) would sound good. That is your
personal delusion, certainly not shared by me or by any other
competent audio engineer.

Graciously I stopped work on my own project to clear the decks for your
challenger, I thought for a week or two. The delay turned into many
months because it turned out that you, Pinkothicko were as pig-ignorant
of audio design as of everything else.

Just another typical Jute lie. My design appeared within a few weeks.

It turned out that, before you
could design anything, you had to be given a crash course in audio
design by Patrick Turner and John Byrns.

Just another typical Jute lie. They certainly offered useful advice on
their own way of doing things, but since I've been a professional
electronics engineer for more than thirty years, *and grew up in an
era when tube amps were all we had*, I hardly needed a 'crash course'
in amplifier design from either of those guys (no disrespect to either
of them).

Considering the results, those two guys get an A+ for goodwill and
trying really hard, but they an F- for failing to turn you into
anything that even remotely approximates an audio designer. (Turner and
Byrns will see me after class. Their apples had better be big and
shiny...)

You will never be qualified to make any such judgement.

After further huge delays while you, Pinkerton, tried to wriggle out of
your rash promise, you produced a piece of **** on paper that didn't
have the devices indicated, that was unbuilt, untested, undocumented,
and that broke every one of the rules of the contest. Oh yes folks, did
I mention yet, I permitted the foul Oinkerton to set his own rules for
the contest...

There *was* no contest, you pathetic old blowhard. And I cheerfully
acknowledge that KISASS is piece of **** - it is however a better
design than your KISS piece of ****.......................

After you, Pinkerton, set the rules yourself, including zero feedback,
your little paper design used all kinds of feedback, twice as many
devices as were in the rules, etc, etc, an absolute travesty not only
as an audio device and a challenge but because it broke the rules you
made and agreed to.

Bull****. You're just trying, once again, to lie your way out of being
the biggest joke on RAT.

You wriggled this way and that way, Pinkerton, but it was clear to
everyone that you lost the contest before you even started. Now you
claim you never made the challenge. Anyone can google to months of
exchanges about it.

Indeed they can, and in every one of my posts they'll see that no
'contest' was ever acknowledged.

The challenge, the process and the outcome stand on
the record. You're a liar, Pinkerton, besides being a sore loser, an
electronics incompetent, and ill-mannered slime.

You just can't resist these perfect examples of projection, can you?

Well of course not - your pathological personality is on display for
all to see.

******
Incidentally... When I realized what a rolling, time-wasting
cluster**** the Pinkerton Challenger would turn out, I overnight
published my own simple, straightforward
silicon-that-sounds-approximately-like-tubes-design, built it, tested
it, played it while I waited for Pinkerton to stop wriggling as he
realized he was outmatched, and for the others to crucify him on his
rash promises.

Another pathetic lie, as that 'design' was published *long* before you
started the 'KISS' posts.

We still cannot see the Oinkerton Challenger anywhere, because even
it's 'designer', the incompetent and undiscriminating Pinkerton,
wouldn't waste his time building such a crappy 'design'. I'm playing my
miniGainBrick Zip right now...

Bloody right I wouldn't waste my time building anything as crippled as
KISASS. it was offered only as a 'minimalist' curiosity for RATters
who might be interested in the SS equivalent of a simple SET jobbie.

And of course, not even you have actually built KISS.