Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Default The curse of the Terrierborg: corruption

"Lionel" wrote in message
Arthur Sackman/Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
. ..

Arthur Sackman/Tsechmeister wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
. ..

I assumed you wer referring to:
"Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you
get."
when you said
"Good job Tsechmeister/Sackman you have left the religious tenets
for
the political dogmas. What a progress, what a courageous man you are
!
;-)"

I was just refering to your obvious support to McKelvy thought :
"VIive La France!!!"

Please, Tell us all about France's prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

Waste of time, you're such a dunce Arthur.

Gimme a break, even Greenspan couldn't figure that one out.

You're a dunce Arthur, deal with it.

So, illuminate all of us, please, tell us all about France's
prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

Why are you such a dunce Sackman/Tsechmeister ?

Let me remember you the origin of this exchange :
McKelvy has written : "The more you tax, the less prosperity you get"
*You* have answered : "VIive La France!!!"

Now if you want to compare France prosperity with the rest of the world I
suggest you to check the OECD statistics resources :
http://www.oecd.org/

BTW since you was speaking about the number of cars immolated during
november I suggest you to compare US/France criminality statistics and let
me have your comments. ;-)

I was just reading of a survey that
Arabs prefer France to USA. This is
because we have much safer antiflammability
standards for our cars. Yours are so much easier to immolate.

AS far as criminality goes, pehaps
that is because France has so fewer things
worth stealing.
More seriously, the police in France
don't even venture into the projects to take
crime reports, and of course,
this is where the most crime is.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Arthur Sackman/Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister a écrit :

.. .

"Lionel" wrote in message

[...]

Not only Arabs BTW.

This is
because we have much safer antiflammability
standards for our cars. Yours are so much easier to immolate.

AS far as criminality goes, pehaps
that is because France has so fewer things
worth stealing.
More seriously, the police in France
don't even venture into the projects to take
crime reports, and of course,
this is where the most crime is.

I propose you facts and figures and you are just you're just raving and
imprecating like a fundamentalist mollah.
Blah, blah, blah...

You are pitiful, you're a dunce. :-(

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur Tsechmeister/Sackman a écrit :

I was just reading of a survey that
Arabs prefer France to USA. This is
because we have much safer antiflammability
standards for our cars. Yours are so much easier to immolate.

An other evidence (if needed) of you disgusting racism and xenophobia.

AS far as criminality goes, pehaps
that is because France has so fewer things
worth stealing.
More seriously, the police in France
don't even venture into the projects to take
crime reports, and of course,
this is where the most crime is.

I propose you facts and figures and you're just raving and imprecating
like a fundamentalist mollah.
Blah, blah, blah...
Blah, blah, blah...

"you have left the religious tenets for the political dogmas"

Sorry, you can cancel "political dogmas" and replace it by "senile ranting".

You're so pitiful, you're a dunce. :-(

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

Default The curse of the Terrierborg: corrupted data

"Lionel" wrote in message
: Clyde Slick a écrit :
: "Lionel" wrote in message
: ...

: I propose to you in fact, have a great figure
: and you are just you
: we're just raving and
: imprecating like a funlah.
: Blah, blah, blah...
:
: You are pitiful, you're a dance. :-(
:
he, give my computer a break
with all them rao codecs running, having to add one more
it may become unstable - you don't want _that_
on your conscience, eh, Lionel ?
;-)
R.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

I propose you facts and figures and you are just you're just raving and
imprecating like a fundamentalist mollah.
Blah, blah, blah...

Yes, lionel, the police DO NOT
keep facts and figures of each time they
fail to take a police report in the project slums.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
[...]

We are still waiting for you to tell us
how high taxes has created a wealthy, healthy, and
vibrant French nation!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MINe 109

In article ,
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

We are still waiting for you to tell us
how high taxes has created a wealthy, healthy, and
vibrant French nation!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/140...5022?v=glance&
n=283155

Apologies in advance if you've caught Scott's antipathy to books. 'At
least' this one's in paperback...

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 23:56:33 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

I propose you facts and figures and you're just raving and imprecating
like a fundamentalist mollah.

You've been listening to elevator music again, haven't you?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Ruud Broens a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message
: Clyde Slick a écrit :
: "Lionel" wrote in message
: ...

: I propose to you in fact, have a great figure
: and you are just you
: we're just raving and
: imprecating like a funlah.
: Blah, blah, blah...
:
: You are pitiful, you're a dance. :-(
:
he, give my computer a break
with all them rao codecs running, having to add one more
it may become unstable - you don't want _that_
on your conscience, eh, Lionel ?
;-)
R.

Moreover if you consider that my codec need is a very gluttonous in term
of processor resources.

I'm going to burn your box, Rudy... :-D

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur "Dunce" Sackman/Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message

I propose you facts and figures and you are just you're just raving and
imprecating like a fundamentalist mollah.
Blah, blah, blah...

Yes, lionel, the police DO NOT
keep facts and figures of each time they
fail to take a police report in the project slums.

Even if it's true Arthur this propension is transnational.
So you can establish a ponderation and compare the criminality statistics...

What ?
Nothing forget it... :-(

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Lionel" wrote in message

[...]

No Arthur.
Intelligent persons interested in this discussion have already consulted
http://www.oecd.org/
and have built their own POV based on solid facts and figures.

Only a subhuman dunce like you can insist now.
But what can we wait from a moron who speak tons about a country and who
have never leaved the airport terminal.

After your recent demonstration of racism and xenophobia, your political
credibility equals fundamentalist mullahs' one.

....You are my dunce republican Mullah. ;-)

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

MINe 109 a écrit :
In article ,
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

We are still waiting for you to tell us
how high taxes has created a wealthy, healthy, and
vibrant French nation!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/140...5022?v=glance&
n=283155

Apologies in advance if you've caught Scott's antipathy to books. 'At
least' this one's in paperback...

LOL !!! 320 pages !!!
It's just 319 beyond Arthur Tsechmeister/Sackman intellectual faculties. :-D

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote:

I propose you facts and figures and you're just raving and imprecating
like a fundamentalist mollah.

You've been listening to elevator music again, haven't you?

This is the only alternative you know to your beloved marshmallow music,
don't you ? :-D

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Ruud Broens a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message
: Clyde Slick a écrit :
: "Lionel" wrote in message
: ...

: I propose to you in fact, have a great figure
: and you are just you
: we're just raving and
: imprecating like a funlah.
: Blah, blah, blah...
:
: You are pitiful, you're a dance. :-(
:
he, give my computer a break
with all them rao codecs running, having to add one more
it may become unstable - you don't want _that_
on your conscience, eh, Lionel ?
;-)
R.

Moreover you should consider that my codec is very gluttonous in term of
processor resources.
I'm going to burn your box, Rudy... :-D

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

I propose you facts and figures and you are just you're just raving and
imprecating like a fundamentalist mollah.
Blah, blah, blah...

Yes, lionel, the police DO NOT
keep facts and figures of each time they
fail to take a police report in the project slums.

Even if it's true Arthur this propension is transnational.
So you can establish a ponderation and compare the criminality
statistics...

That is a lie.
That is peculiar to France.
It doesn't happen in the US.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

We are still waiting for you to tell us
how high taxes has created a wealthy, healthy, and
vibrant French nation!

No Arthur.
Intelligent persons interested in this discussion have already consulted
http://www.oecd.org/
and have built their own POV based on solid facts and figures.

The very first item is summarized as thus:
"a new OECD study highlights the gains in prosperity that
could be achieved in developed countries by reducing
barriers to trade, investment and competition.

THAT PROVES MY POINT!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

wrote:

I propose you facts and figures and you're just raving and imprecating
like a fundamentalist mollah.

You've been listening to elevator music again, haven't you?

This is the only alternative you know to your beloved marshmallow music,

Whatever THAT is. Sounds like the elevator music has turned your brain
into that, though...

I guess we should start calling you Marzipan Man.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Schizoid Man

George M. Middius wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

Please, Tell us all about France's prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

France may have burdensome system of public welfare, but they've done a
better job at separating church and state than we have in the USA.

Not only church and state, but also basic human rights.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

"Lionel" wrote in message

I propose you facts and figures and you are just you're just raving and
imprecating like a fundamentalist mollah.
Blah, blah, blah...

Yes, lionel, the police DO NOT
keep facts and figures of each time they
fail to take a police report in the project slums.

Even if it's true Arthur this propension is transnational.
So you can establish a ponderation and compare the criminality
statistics...

That is a lie.
That is peculiar to France.
It doesn't happen in the US.

That's a lie it doesn't happen in France.
That is peculiar to USA.
End of discussion... :-D

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

"Lionel" wrote in message

We are still waiting for you to tell us
how high taxes has created a wealthy, healthy, and
vibrant French nation!

No Arthur.
Intelligent persons interested in this discussion have already consulted
http://www.oecd.org/
and have built their own POV based on solid facts and figures.

The very first item is summarized as thus:
"a new OECD study highlights the gains in prosperity that
could be achieved in developed countries by reducing
barriers to trade, investment and competition.

THAT PROVES MY POINT!

What was your point, Arthur ? ;-)

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote:

I propose you facts and figures and you're just raving and imprecating
like a fundamentalist mollah.

You've been listening to elevator music again, haven't you?

This is the only alternative you know to your beloved marshmallow music,

Whatever THAT is. Sounds like the elevator music has turned your brain
into that, though...

Sounds that you are smeared in the marshmallow music old man. Perhaps
you should check if some isn't still sticking in your heasr.

I guess we should start calling you Marzipan Man.

Why we ? Do you feel alone Dave ? :-D

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Schizoid Man said:

France may have burdensome system of public welfare, but they've done a
better job at separating church and state than we have in the USA.

Not only church and state, but also basic human rights.

Maybe, but they wouldn't have the current rash of riots if they'd started
using the death penalty judiciously 20 years ago.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message
George M. Middius wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

Please, Tell us all about France's prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

France may have burdensome system of public welfare, but they've done a
better job at separating church and state than we have in the USA.

Not only church and state, but also basic human rights.

Unfortunately, our right to torch cars
is not protectedd by the Constitution.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Arthur "Dunce" Sackman/Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

I propose you facts and figures and you are just you're just raving and
imprecating like a fundamentalist mollah.
Blah, blah, blah...

Yes, lionel, the police DO NOT
keep facts and figures of each time they
fail to take a police report in the project slums.

Even if it's true Arthur this propension is transnational.
So you can establish a ponderation and compare the criminality
statistics...

That is a lie.
That is peculiar to France.
It doesn't happen in the US.

That's a lie it doesn't happen in France.
That is peculiar to USA.
End of discussion... :-D

So, the police DO patrol the North African slums.
than we read is totally wrong.
And you are saying ours DO NOT parol our slums?
Our police presence is very strong in the poore areas.
This is actually a point of contention put up
against us by the far left, that our presence is too strong.
What planet do you live on?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

We are still waiting for you to tell us
how high taxes has created a wealthy, healthy, and
vibrant French nation!

No Arthur.
Intelligent persons interested in this discussion have already consulted
http://www.oecd.org/
and have built their own POV based on solid facts and figures.

The very first item is summarized as thus:
"a new OECD study highlights the gains in prosperity that
could be achieved in developed countries by reducing
barriers to trade, investment and competition.

THAT PROVES MY POINT!

What was your point, Arthur ? ;-)

That yours is a stagnant and suffereing economy,
because of socialist barriers to growth,
like high taxes. That is a barrier to investment
and competition.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

Arthur "Dunce" Sackman/Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
. ..

I propose you facts and figures and you are just you're just raving and
imprecating like a fundamentalist mollah.
Blah, blah, blah...

Yes, lionel, the police DO NOT
keep facts and figures of each time they
fail to take a police report in the project slums.

Even if it's true Arthur this propension is transnational.
So you can establish a ponderation and compare the criminality
statistics...

That is a lie.
That is peculiar to France.
It doesn't happen in the US.

That's a lie it doesn't happen in France.
That is peculiar to USA.
End of discussion... :-D

So, the police DO patrol the North African slums.

Yes, regularly.
BTW I don't know what is a North African slum. An other US Republican lie.
You should leave CDG terminal sometime.

than we read is totally wrong.

*YES*. But you have the habit since the WMDs...

Oh, I have seen the funniest map of France on CNN during the "events".
What a journalistic work !!! :-D

And you are saying ours DO NOT parol our slums?

I never said that.

Our police presence is very strong in the poore areas.
This is actually a point of contention put up
against us by the far left, that our presence is too strong.
What planet do you live on?

Blah, blah, blah. I don't understand what you are speaking about.

PS : maybe you could start by comparing the ratio of murder per inhabitant.
Oh I see ! You will pretend that the French police also hides the
murders... ;-)

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

"Lionel" wrote in message

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

We are still waiting for you to tell us
how high taxes has created a wealthy, healthy, and
vibrant French nation!

No Arthur.
Intelligent persons interested in this discussion have already consulted
http://www.oecd.org/
and have built their own POV based on solid facts and figures.

The very first item is summarized as thus:
"a new OECD study highlights the gains in prosperity that
could be achieved in developed countries by reducing
barriers to trade, investment and competition.

THAT PROVES MY POINT!

What was your point, Arthur ? ;-)

That yours is a stagnant and suffereing economy,
because of socialist barriers to growth,
like high taxes. That is a barrier to investment
and competition.

This is not what the statistics say.
You are a dunce Arthur.

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

PS : maybe you could start by comparing the ratio of murder per
inhabitant.
Oh I see ! You will pretend that the French police also hides the
murders... ;-)

"At least" our victims have some wealth to leave to their
offspring, and the death taxes are not too high

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

2004, from CIA factbook

USA GDP 4.4% growth
France GDP 2.1% growth

USA unemployment rate 5.5%
France unemployment rate 10.1 %

USA 2.3% inflation
France 2.3% inflation

USA debt 65 % of GDP
France debt 67.7% of GDP

USA GDP per capita $40,100
France GDP per capita $28, 400

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 13:16:50 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Schizoid Man said:

France may have burdensome system of public welfare, but they've done a
better job at separating church and state than we have in the USA.

Not only church and state, but also basic human rights.

Maybe, but they wouldn't have the current rash of riots if they'd started
using the death penalty judiciously 20 years ago.

Apart from the fact that the death penalty is barbaric and inhuman,
and no deterrent to anyone except the victim, how does it relate to
the riots? Would the rioters have stayed home for fear of receiving
the death penalty?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Maybe, but they wouldn't have the current rash of riots if they'd started
using the death penalty judiciously 20 years ago.

Apart from the fact that the death penalty is barbaric and inhuman,
and no deterrent to anyone except the victim, how does it relate to
the riots? Would the rioters have stayed home for fear of receiving
the death penalty?

Apparently you've lapsed on your Bible thumping. God wants Christians to
execute unbelievers -- er, I mean criminals. This is a Known Christian
Fact. I'm surprised at you, paulie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"paul packer" wrote in message

Apart from the fact that the death penalty is barbaric and inhuman,
and no deterrent to anyone except the victim, how does it relate to
the riots? Would the rioters have stayed home for fear of receiving
the death penalty?

It's more comfortable than most deaths, and is empahitacally moral.
There is no more moral act than for society to exorcise
its worst murderers.
As far as a deterrent, it s irrelevant, no more a deterrent than the
alternative, life withut parole

However, I am for abolishing the death penalty, but only because we
cannot assure that the innocent are not executed. We are not good enough to
do that,
even with DNA analysis.

However, while we have it, lets use it for those
who are truly deserving and whose guilt is without
credible doubt, such as Tookie Williams.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

paul packer said:

Maybe, but they wouldn't have the current rash of riots if they'd
started
using the death penalty judiciously 20 years ago.

Apart from the fact that the death penalty is barbaric and inhuman,
and no deterrent to anyone except the victim, how does it relate to
the riots? Would the rioters have stayed home for fear of receiving
the death penalty?

Apparently you've lapsed on your Bible thumping. God wants Christians to
execute unbelievers -- er, I mean criminals. This is a Known Christian
Fact. I'm surprised at you, paulie.

More Chrisitians are executed than those of any other religion.
A Chrsitian buddy of mne ministers to those on death row and Supermax in
Maryland.
He has no shortage of 'parishoners".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

PS : maybe you could start by comparing the ratio of murder per
inhabitant.
Oh I see ! You will pretend that the French police also hides the
murders... ;-)

"At least" our victims have some wealth to leave to their
offspring, and the death taxes are not too high

You should tell that to the victims og Katrina, you moron.

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur Tsechmeister "Sackman" :

2004, from CIA factbook

Oh, oh Arthur nothing new about WMDs I hope ?
Don't you have an other source ?

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

PS : maybe you could start by comparing the ratio of murder per
inhabitant.
Oh I see ! You will pretend that the French police also hides the
murders... ;-)

"At least" our victims have some wealth to leave to their
offspring, and the death taxes are not too high

LOL !
Tell them that, you coward.

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

I remember that you have written "stagnation". :-)

USA unemployment rate 5.5%
France unemployment rate 10.1 %

If the unemployment check was as tiny as the US one this number would
decrease dramaticaly... ;-)

USA 2.3% inflation
France 2.3% inflation

So what ?

USA debt 65 % of GDP
France debt 67.7% of GDP

So what ?

USA GDP per capita $40,100
France GDP per capita $28, 400

Poverty ?

BTW why are you comparing France with USA ? One can object that USA is a
very large country with a lot of natural resources, etc...
No, no it's too easy Arthur. IMHO you would be *really* more successful
in comparing my country with Switzerland, Luxembourg or Norway... :-D

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

PS : maybe you could start by comparing the ratio of murder per
inhabitant.
Oh I see ! You will pretend that the French police also hides the
murders... ;-)

"At least" our victims have some wealth to leave to their
offspring, and the death taxes are not too high

You should tell that to the victims og Katrina, you moron.

Our country is richer than yours,
even our poor people are better off than yours.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
. ..

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

There is no standardized measure between nations.
Each country has its own methods of calculation.
Poverty in the US is not at all comparable to
poverty in poor African nations, and it is not readily
comparable to more developed, but
still inferior, nations like France.

CURSE OSAMA Lord Valve Vacuum Tubes 78 September 18th 05 03:55 AM
Observation for the Terrierborg George M. Middius Audio Opinions 0 August 13th 05 08:49 PM
Note to Scottie Terrierborg George M. Middius Audio Opinions 0 June 19th 05 05:14 PM