Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Default The curse of the Terrierborg: corruption

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote:

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

There doesn't seem to be a clear enemy so exactly who are you going
vanquish to be totally victorious?

Same as total victory against:
SLA
Red Brigade
Bader-Meinhof Gang
Black Panthers

That is, when they become to weak, disorganized,
and dispirited to reamin a viable threat.

Tell me you didn't just compare the Islamic extremism to the 50-member
SLA?

Isn't that sort of an apples and oranges comparison?

Or more like Mount Everest to a small molehill?

No, I just told you the conditions for victory.
The analogy was to the conditions.

"At least" you admit that Al Queda is a much greater threat
than those other terrorists, yes, the comparable threat level
is like a molehill to Mount Everest. I am glad you recognize that.
Fight, or flight?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote

and so, all over the world. your diaspora is even more than we Jews.

Are you really a jewish ?
I remember that you told me that you don't believe in God and that you
wasn't religious.
Is Jewish a religious word or an ethnic one ?

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message
ScottW wrote:

Schizoid Man wrote:

Yet the meltdown is inevitable. Do you want to endure it now with a
population of ~280 million or wait 50 years and try to handle it with a
population of over 400 million?.... or keep the immigration coming even
then so we can afford the social service needs of another couple of
indebted generations and have the meltown in 2100 with another 200
million or more added to the mix?

On a completely different issue, what do you think should happen to
Tookie?

Sooner rather than later. He's still guilty, 4 people are still dead, and
he can't evern tell the truth about his trial. He claims, and the media
let's it go unchallenged, that he was convicted because he had an all white
jury, which I guess is news for two of the jurors, a Black and a Hispanic.

Then of course there's the AP story that he's still involved in running the
Crips.

What the **** is the deal about his being co-author of a book for kids?
What did it sell? About 35,000 copies.
http://www.johnandkenshow.com/blogim...ctim3adweb.jpg

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/blogim...ctim1adweb.jpg

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/blogim...ctim1adweb.jpg

Aside from the fact that I don't beleive that he's been redeemed or
rehabilitated, or whatever he's claiming, the people in the above pictures
will never see the light of day again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

Is Jewish a religious word or an ethnic one ?

That is an excellent and very perceptive question.
It is both; Jewish has two different meanings,
ethic and religious.
One can be ethnically a Jew and not be religious,
however, a religious Jew is always considered
an ethnic Jew, even if he/she is a convert.
That is automatic acceptance into the clan.
Of course, the above is a statement in general.

In particular, the Jewish religion accepts one as a Jew, even though one is
not religious.
This is as long as one's mother was Jewish, and she
need not be a religious Jew.

This can get very complicated, for there are
several branches of Juddaism. There can be
a situation like this:

A person is converted to be Jewish in America
in a Reformed or even Conservative synagogue;
however, it the person were to emigrate
to Israel, he would not be considered Jewish until he
converts again, in an Orthodox synagogue.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ink.net...

Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get.

VIive La France!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"MINe 109" wrote in message

..

Besides, family size drops when income increases, not because they
"can't afford" it.

Gee, you would think a richer family would have more fields to plow!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Clyde Slick wrote :

Jewish has two different meanings,
ethic and religious.

Your freudian slips are always very loquacious. :-D

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MINe 109

In article ,
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message

.

Besides, family size drops when income increases, not because they
"can't afford" it.

Gee, you would think a richer family would have more fields to plow!

They can afford to hire field-hands and move to the city. Or raise
subdivisions instead.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
ink.net...

Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get.

VIive La France!!!

"Vive la France" only one "i".

BTW I'm afraid that you will not be able to prove what you have written
above. Any OCDE statistics to support your claim ?

Good I guess that once again it is one of your

Good job Tsechmeister/Sackman you have left the religious tenets for the
political dogmas. What a progress, what a courageous man you are ! ;-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
ink.net...

Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get.

VIive La France!!!

"Vive la France" only one "i".

BTW I'm afraid that you will not be able to prove what you have written
above. Any OCDE statistics to support your claim ?

I guess that once again it is part of your republican propaganda. Just like
WMDs...

Good job, Arthur Tsechmeister/Sackman you have left the religious tenets for
the political dogmas. What a progress ! what a courageous man you are ! ;-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote :

Jewish has two different meanings,
ethic and religious.

Your freudian slips are always very loquacious. :-D

Considering ethical implications of behavior is a big
part of Jewish religious thought. I know it is
difficult for
you to understand Judaism, but thenks for trying anyway.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"MINe 109" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message

.

Besides, family size drops when income increases, not because they
"can't afford" it.

Gee, you would think a richer family would have more fields to plow!

They can afford to hire field-hands and move to the city. Or raise
subdivisions instead.

Raze farms to raise subdivisions.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ink.net...

Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get.

VIive La France!!!

"Vive la France" only one "i".

BTW I'm afraid that you will not be able to prove what you have written
above. Any OCDE statistics to support your claim ?

Good I guess that once again it is one of your

Good job Tsechmeister/Sackman you have left the religious tenets for the
political dogmas. What a progress, what a courageous man you are ! ;-)

Mikey is the one who wrote that.
Now, turn your attention back to your pitiful
country and tax yourself into prosperity.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote :

Jewish has two different meanings,
ethic and religious.

Your freudian slips are always very loquacious. :-D

Considering ethical implications of behavior is a big
part of Jewish religious thought.

This is the same for all the religions, Arthur.
You are reinventing the evidences. You was the dunce of the theology class,
don't you ?

I know it is
difficult for
you to understand Judaism

Not especialy more difficult than to understand the monotheist religions in
general. Why do you say that ? What are you imagining ?

but thenks for trying anyway.

Is it an other freudian slip ? ;-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
ink.net...

Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get.

VIive La France!!!

"Vive la France" only one "i".

BTW I'm afraid that you will not be able to prove what you have written
above. Any OCDE statistics to support your claim ?

Good I guess that once again it is one of your

Good job Tsechmeister/Sackman you have left the religious tenets for the
political dogmas. What a progress, what a courageous man you are ! ;-)

Mikey is the one who wrote that.
Now, turn your attention back to your pitiful
country and tax yourself into prosperity.

Who has written "VIive La France!!!" ? Mikey ?
If yes, so many apologizes.

If it's you Arthur, my answer to you remains opportune.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote :

Jewish has two different meanings,
ethic and religious.

Your freudian slips are always very loquacious. :-D

Considering ethical implications of behavior is a big
part of Jewish religious thought.

This is the same for all the religions, Arthur.
You are reinventing the obviousness. You was the dunce of the theology
class, don't you ?

I know it is
difficult for
you to understand Judaism

Not especialy more difficult than to understand the monotheist religions in
general. Why do you say that ? What are you imagining ?

but thenks for trying anyway.

Is it an other freudian slip ? ;-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George Middius" wrote in message

The fleas are bitin' today.

Who's the friggin idiots that equate money donation with free speech?

That would be the Republican party. Thanks for asking.

So point me to democratically sponsored legislation to fix it. Or
is the do-nothing but bitch party to happy bitching to do anything?

That revelation must have rocked your world, Scooter. You asked, and I
answered.
What? You didn't like the answer, so now you're trying to blame the other
party
for the problem? Wow. I'm impressed with your rhetorical acumen and
ironclad
principles. You deserve a medal -- a "debating trade" medal. How would
that suit
you? ;-)

Lack of answer to question noted. As usual.
I nominate George for Poster Boy of the Do Nothng But Bitch Party.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote :

Jewish has two different meanings,
ethic and religious.

Your freudian slips are always very loquacious. :-D

Considering ethical implications of behavior is a big
part of Jewish religious thought.

This is the same for all the religions, Arthur.
You are reinventing the evidences. You was the dunce of the theology
class,
don't you ?

Not to the extent and pervasiveness that it is in Judaism, among the
religious.
I am not saying Jews are more ethical, they
just study it and argue about it more.

You can accept it or not, it's waht I have seen.

I know it is
difficult for
you to understand Judaism

Not especialy more difficult than to understand the monotheist religions
in
general. Why do you say that ? What are you imagining ?

but thenks for trying anyway.

Is it an other freudian slip ? ;-)

My Freudian finger slipped, as always.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"MINe 109" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message

.

Besides, family size drops when income increases, not because they
"can't afford" it.

Gee, you would think a richer family would have more fields to plow!

They can afford to hire field-hands and move to the city. Or raise
subdivisions instead.

Raze farms to raise subdivisions.

Yes!

AS long as Americans have lots of babaies babies and immigrants come to the
US,more
farms will be razed for subdivision. Also, here in Washington, each time the
governemnt grows, there are more jobs, nore
consultants and more people needing houses.

This happens continuously, whether Democrats or Republicans are in charge.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ink.net...

Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get.

VIive La France!!!

"Vive la France" only one "i".

BTW I'm afraid that you will not be able to prove what you have written
above. Any OCDE statistics to support your claim ?

Good I guess that once again it is one of your

Good job Tsechmeister/Sackman you have left the religious tenets for the
political dogmas. What a progress, what a courageous man you are ! ;-)

Mikey is the one who wrote that.
Now, turn your attention back to your pitiful
country and tax yourself into prosperity.

Who has written "VIive La France!!!" ? Mikey ?
If yes, so many apologizes.

If it's you Arthur, my answer to you remains opportune.

I assumed you wer referring to:
"Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get."
when you said

Mikey was the one who said:
"Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
:
: Yes!
:
:
: AS long as Americans have lots of babaies babies and immigrants come to the
: US,more
: farms will be razed for subdivision. Also, here in Washington, each time the
: governemnt grows, there are more jobs, nore
: consultants and more people needing houses.
:
: This happens continuously, whether Democrats or Republicans are in charge.
:
he, are you about to market O'clyde'decoders, slick ?

btw, that Krookoder wit module patch i got from Sander
comes highly recommended,
i'll note
R.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote :

Jewish has two different meanings,
ethic and religious.

Your freudian slips are always very loquacious. :-D

Considering ethical implications of behavior is a big
part of Jewish religious thought.

This is the same for all the religions, Arthur.
You are reinventing the evidences. You was the dunce of the theology
class,
don't you ?

Not to the extent and pervasiveness that it is in Judaism, among the
religious.

This is because you don't know the european life.

I am not saying Jews are more ethical,

I understood that.

they
just study it and argue about it more.

When I see fundamentalist morons like GeoStink I seriously doubt of the
above.

You can accept it or not, it's waht I have seen.

You also use to speak tons about France and you have never leave CDG
terminal. So... :-(

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote in message
ink.net...

Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get.

VIive La France!!!

"Vive la France" only one "i".

BTW I'm afraid that you will not be able to prove what you have written
above. Any OCDE statistics to support your claim ?

Good I guess that once again it is one of your

Good job Tsechmeister/Sackman you have left the religious tenets for
the political dogmas. What a progress, what a courageous man you are !
;-)

Mikey is the one who wrote that.
Now, turn your attention back to your pitiful
country and tax yourself into prosperity.

Who has written "VIive La France!!!" ? Mikey ?
If yes, so many apologizes.

If it's you Arthur, my answer to you remains opportune.

I assumed you wer referring to:
"Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get."
when you said
"Good job Tsechmeister/Sackman you have left the religious tenets for the
political dogmas. What a progress, what a courageous man you are ! ;-)"

I was just refering to your obvious support to McKelvy thought :
"VIive La France!!!"

Mikey was the one who said:
"Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get."

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

In , Ruud Broens wrote :

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
:
: Yes!
:
:
: AS long as Americans have lots of babaies babies and immigrants come to
: the US,more
: farms will be razed for subdivision. Also, here in Washington, each time
: the governemnt grows, there are more jobs, nore
: consultants and more people needing houses.
:
: This happens continuously, whether Democrats or Republicans are in
: charge.
:
he, are you about to market O'clyde'decoders, slick ?

LOL, Sackman/Tsechmeister's english is just a little bit better than mine
this is why I'm one of his prefered interlocutor. :-D

btw, that Krookoder wit module patch i got from Sander
comes highly recommended,
i'll note
R.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

This is because you don't know the european life.

I am beginning to experience the better part of it,
that is, not France.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

I assumed you wer referring to:
"Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get."
when you said
"Good job Tsechmeister/Sackman you have left the religious tenets for the
political dogmas. What a progress, what a courageous man you are ! ;-)"

I was just refering to your obvious support to McKelvy thought :
"VIive La France!!!"

Please, Tell us all about France's prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

Please, Tell us all about France's prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

France may have burdensome system of public welfare, but they've done a
better job at separating church and state than we have in the USA.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Lionel" wrote in message

I assumed you wer referring to:
"Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get."
when you said
"Good job Tsechmeister/Sackman you have left the religious tenets for
the political dogmas. What a progress, what a courageous man you are !
;-)"

I was just refering to your obvious support to McKelvy thought :
"VIive La France!!!"

Please, Tell us all about France's prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

Waste of time, you're such a dunce Arthur.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
George M. Middius cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net
wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

Please, Tell us all about France's prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

France may have burdensome system of public welfare, but they've done a
better job at separating church and state than we have in the USA.

Thank God.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Clyde Slick said:

Please, Tell us all about France's prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

France may have burdensome system of public welfare, but they've done a
better job at separating church and state than we have in the USA.

at a cost of about 15,000 cars.

our degree of separation is about right.
No school led prayers.
Darwinism in, intellient design, out
we can still say Merry Christmas in the school hallway.
Jewish teachers can still wear a "yalmake".
Now, Let's hear from Slutella!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

I assumed you wer referring to:
"Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get."
when you said
"Good job Tsechmeister/Sackman you have left the religious tenets for
the political dogmas. What a progress, what a courageous man you are !
;-)"

I was just refering to your obvious support to McKelvy thought :
"VIive La France!!!"

Please, Tell us all about France's prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

Waste of time, you're such a dunce Arthur.

Gimme a break, even Greenspan couldn't figure that one out.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

Now, Let's hear from Slutella!

LOL !!!
Arthur, your wink is as subtle as a whore's proposal. :-D

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message

Arthur Sackman/Tsechmeister wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

I assumed you wer referring to:
"Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get."
when you said
"Good job Tsechmeister/Sackman you have left the religious tenets for
the political dogmas. What a progress, what a courageous man you are !
;-)"

I was just refering to your obvious support to McKelvy thought :
"VIive La France!!!"

Please, Tell us all about France's prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

Waste of time, you're such a dunce Arthur.

Gimme a break, even Greenspan couldn't figure that one out.

You're a dunce Arthur, deal with it.

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

Arthur Sackman/Tsechmeister wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
. ..

I assumed you wer referring to:
"Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get."
when you said
"Good job Tsechmeister/Sackman you have left the religious tenets for
the political dogmas. What a progress, what a courageous man you are !
;-)"

I was just refering to your obvious support to McKelvy thought :
"VIive La France!!!"

Please, Tell us all about France's prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

Waste of time, you're such a dunce Arthur.

Gimme a break, even Greenspan couldn't figure that one out.

You're a dunce Arthur, deal with it.

So, illuminate all of us, please, tell us all about France's
prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Lionel" wrote in message

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

Arthur Sackman/Tsechmeister wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

I assumed you wer referring to:
"Quite the contrary. The more you tax, the less prosperity you get."
when you said
"Good job Tsechmeister/Sackman you have left the religious tenets for
the political dogmas. What a progress, what a courageous man you are !
;-)"

I was just refering to your obvious support to McKelvy thought :
"VIive La France!!!"

Please, Tell us all about France's prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

Waste of time, you're such a dunce Arthur.

Gimme a break, even Greenspan couldn't figure that one out.

You're a dunce Arthur, deal with it.

So, illuminate all of us, please, tell us all about France's
prospertity, and how high taxes
made it all happen.

Why are you such a dunce Sackman/Tsechmeister ?

Let me remember you the origin of this exchange :
McKelvy has written : "The more you tax, the less prosperity you get"
*You* have answered : "VIive La France!!!"

Now if you want to compare France prosperity with the rest of the world
I suggest you to check the OECD statistics resources :
http://www.oecd.org/

BTW since you was speaking about the number of cars immolated during
november I suggest you to compare US/France criminality statistics and
let me have your comments. ;-)

CURSE OSAMA Lord Valve Vacuum Tubes 78 September 18th 05 03:55 AM
Observation for the Terrierborg George M. Middius Audio Opinions 0 August 13th 05 08:49 PM
Note to Scottie Terrierborg George M. Middius Audio Opinions 0 June 19th 05 05:14 PM