Richard Collins

Default Philips mic connections.

I have rescued an oldish Philips LBB 9051 PA electret mic.
It has a 7 strand multi core cable. Can anyone tell me the wiring details?
Any other information on this mic, ie. spec details would be really
helpful.

--
Rich Collins

Scott Dorsey

Richard Collins wrote:
I have rescued an oldish Philips LBB 9051 PA electret mic.
It has a 7 strand multi core cable. Can anyone tell me the wiring details?
Any other information on this mic, ie. spec details would be really
helpful.

All I know about those things is that they produce a line-level output
and as far as I know they are supposed to work with a dedicated power
supply.

It is an electret, so I can't imagine why seven wires should be needed.
You should have one or two for signal, one ground, and one power.

Is there a tally light on it? That would explain one or two more
wires.

Since Philips is not exactly good about providing manuals on older
products these days, you may just have to pop the cover and draw out
a schematic.
Bjoern Garten Bjoern Garten is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
this mikrophone is part of a SQ6 Modular address center.

The pins are

1..audio
2..ground
3..audio