JayD7217

Default Free Ipods

Dear Friends,
Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! I've
joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate
offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE
stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer
friends to do the same. That's it! I have seen friends would have
followed through with this offer and received their iPods. Here is my
referral link. To help me and you get a free iPod, click this exact
link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9096869

Sincerely,
Jay Duffy

RichA

On 23 Apr 2005 21:49:24 -0700, "JayD7217"
wrote:

Dear Friends,
Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! I've
joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate
offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE
stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer
friends to do the same. That's it! I have seen friends would have
followed through with this offer and received their iPods. Here is my
referral link. To help me and you get a free iPod, click this exact
link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9096869

Sincerely,
Jay Duffy

Just for the potential user's info:
Terms & Conditions
freeiPods.com

ATTENTION
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
ACCESSING THIS SITE INDICATES THAT YOU AGREE TO EACH OF THE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN ("TERMS OF USE"). IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT
THESE TERMS OF USE, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE
FOR ANY PURPOSE.

Terms & Conditions

Use of this website assumes that you fully accept and agree to the
Terms and Conditions set forth in this document. These Terms &
Conditions also state that by signing up, you are certifying you have
read, understand and agree to our Terms & Conditions as well as our
Privacy Policy. Our Privacy Policy can be accessed and reviewed here.

Gratis Internet, Inc ("Gratis Internet") reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, to change its Terms & Conditions at any time, for any
reason, without notice. We also reserve the right, in our sole
discretion, to change the methods through which free items are earned.
This may include, but is not limited to, increasing the number of
friends you have to refer or adding more steps to confirm that you
have a legitimate account. We may also add or remove any product
listed as an incentive at any time. If we replace a product, the new
product may not be of equal value. Please check these Terms of Use
periodically for changes. Your use of the Site following any such
modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the
Terms of Use as modified. The last date these Terms of Use were
revised is set forth below. If you breach any of these Terms of Use
your right to use this Site will terminate automatically.

Some websites developed by Gratis Internet are based on earning
"Points" and exchanging those points for free items. Others, however,
are based on completing an offer, and referring a certain number of
friends who also complete an offer. This distinction in requirements
is important and certain terms in this document apply to point-based
sites while others may apply to referral-based sites.

For our point-based sites, we reserve the right to change point values
of products or offers at any time, for any reason. For referral-based
sites we reserve the right to change the approval requirements
necessary to receive a free item, including but not limited to
increasing the number of friends required to get approved.

ADDITIONAL TERMS

These terms apply to any and all websites owned and operated by Gratis
Internet, Inc (collectively, the "Site").

These terms apply to your use of www.freeiPods.com (the "Site").

I. MEMBERSHIP

1. Valid Information.

(a) All users shall provide accurate information about their identity.

(b) For freeiPods.com, a user must have a valid email address and a
valid shipping address in the United States, a U.S. Territory, Canada,
England, Scotland, or Wales. For all other Gratis Internet sites, a
user must have a valid email address and a valid shipping address in
the United States or a U.S. Territory. The user should also note that
some products cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. We only allow one account
per shipping address.

2. Accounts.

(a) Individual users may not create multiple accounts within our
point-based sites. If you are a member of one point-based site, then
you are automatically a member of all other points-based sites, and
may login with the same user name and password as well as earn and
spend points among all point-based sites. However, users are allowed
to create a unique account with each referral-based site, as all of
these sites are not linked together. Users are not allowed to have
multiple accounts within a single referral-based site. All multiple
accounts found to be fraudulent or which violate these Terms and
Conditions will be placed on hold.

(b) Only one account is allowed per shipping address. We do this to
ensure quality leads for our advertisers. Since we are 100% advertiser
supported, we cannot afford to support multiple accounts at the same
shipping address. If there is more than one user at a shipping
address, we suggest that they share an account. All accounts which are
found to contain shared shipping addresses will be placed on hold.

(c) A single user may not have multiple accounts at more than one
shipping address. For example, a user may not have an account at a
street address and a PO Box.

(d) A user may not use another person's name or information to receive
products from this website. For example, one person may not join the
site for another person, or complete offers for another person's
account.

(e) A user may not "walk" a referral through the creation of an
account or any subsequent campaign activity on our referral based
sites. All users must sign up for their individual account themselves
and are responsible for completing the offer process themselves. If a
user is found to have "walked" a referral through the signup and/or
offer process, all involved parties will have their accounts placed on
hold. An exception to this condition would apply when one party is
disabled, visually or physically impaired and/or needs legitimate
assistance in joining the site. In this case a user has the option to
assist their referral as their condition would require. We do request,
however, that any and all advertising offer completions be completed
with the full knowledge and consent of the user who is having it
completed. Also any occurrence of said assistance is requested by
Gratis Internet to be communicated to us through the Help section of
the website so we may better understand our users, and their needs as
well as make sure they are not inappropriately placed on hold.

(f) Referral credits cannot be transferred between accounts, nor can
points for our point-based sites.

(g) Each user is personally responsible for maintaining the security
of his or her account. A user should not share his or her account
information and is responsible for keeping his or her password
confidential. Gratis Internet is not liable for any losses incurred
through the access of your account by a third party or the disclosure
of your password or account.

(h) Any user who has his or her account placed on hold may not create
another account on any of the Gratis Internet websites. All parties
residing at the same physical address as a user on hold will be
affected by this mandate and thus, will also be placed on hold
indefinitely.

3. Cancellation of Account.

There is no way to cancel an account. If a user no longer wishes to
remain a part of this site, they should cease to access their account.

4. Security.

Any unauthorized use or entry ("hacking") into a Gratis Internet
website is illegal and is punishable by law. The slightest violation
of any law will provide sufficient impetus for us to prosecute the
offender to the fullest extent of the law.

II. OFFERS

1. Completion of Offers

(a) Users may only receive credit for first time offer completions. If
the user has previously signed up for an offer elsewhere, he or she
cannot receive credit for completing that offer on our network. For
example, a user who is already a member of eBay may not sign up for
the eBay offer through our website.

(b) The user must complete the offer by clicking on the offer from
this website and nowhere else (including any of our affiliates,
competitors, or the offer provider's website). Users must click the
offer link via our page in order for us to correctly track and credit
for a user's offer completion. Note that some applications like
spyware blockers, or popup blockers may preclude these links from
functioning correctly.

(c) In order to receive proper credit for completing an offer, a user
must make sure that his or her browser settings are set to accept all
cookies, and that they click our exact offer link to get to the offer
provider's website.

2. Failure to be credited for an offer

(a) Gratis Internet does not guarantee that a user will receive credit
for an offer. We reserve the right to refuse crediting a user for
offer completion for a variety of reasons, including, but not limited
to, lack of appropriate information, improper sign-up method, improper
browser settings, and/or a history of manual credits. Manual credits
are offers that are credited through emailing confirmation of
completion.

(b) We are not responsible for delays in reporting offer completion or
failure to receive offer credit. The time it takes to receive credit
varies greatly.

(c) The user is responsible for saving all of the confirmation emails
they receive associated with offer completion. We will not manually
credit a user for an offer without receiving a confirmation email from
the user. A confirmation email is an email that a user receives from
an offer provider after their offer requirements have been fully
satiated. However, presenting a confirmation email does not guarantee
that a user will receive credit.

(d) If a user believes that they have fully completed an offer and
yet, has not been credited, the user should once again make sure that
they have in fact met all of the requirements stipulated by the offer
provider and should verify that he or she has waited the appropriate
amount of time for offer completion to be reported back to this
website (this amount of time varies per offer). If the user confirms
that they have performed all of the necessary actions, and have waited
a sufficiently appropriate period of time, he or she should contact us
via our customer service form on our website. The user should note,
however, that Gratis Internet reserves the right to deny credit for an
offer.

3. Terms of Offers

(a) Gratis Internet is not responsible for the terms and conditions of
any of the affiliated websites or partner offers on our website. We
make an effort to screen our offers to ensure the best possible
experience for our users. However, we are not responsible for any
ensuing charges or contracts incurred between a user and an offer
provider. Users should carefully read the requirements, terms and
conditions, privacy policy and billing information for each offer.

(b) All users complete offers through affiliates at their own risk. We
are not responsible for services or products associated with our
affiliate offer providers. If there is a complaint about services or
products received from an affiliate, users should directly contact the
offer provider in question.

4. Eligibility for Receiving a Free Item for Referral-based websites

(a) For this particular website, freeiPods.com, users must do the
following to be eligible to get approval to receive their free
product:

i. Complete and get credit for at least one offer themselves.

ii. Refer at least 5 unique people who join and also correctly
complete an offer under the terms listed in this document.

(b) After a user signs up with our website and successfully completes
an offer, they must get 5 people to also sign up with our website and
successfully complete an offer to get their free item. In order to
connect these referrals to the original user, we issue this user a
unique link to our offer site, which they must then distribute to the
intended parties. Thus, the user is entirely responsible for all
communications regarding our offer sites. At no point during the offer
process does Gratis Internet send out any communications on the user's
behalf to encourage such signups to occur.

(c) A user may complete more than one offer and may refer more than 5
referrals, but cannot earn more than 1 free product with their
account. Any additional referrals or offer completions will not result
in any additional free items.

(d) Referrals completing multiple offers will only count once towards
referral accruement for the referrer.

(e) We will only give out credit for referrals who join by clicking on
your referral link code. Anyone who does not click this URL or type it
into their web browser exactly cannot be tracked, and thus, cannot be
connected to your account. Note that some applications can remove the
tracking part of this URL. Users assume the risk of not getting credit
for some referrals when using our site(s).

(f) Users may only receive 1 free item per account.

(g) For freeiPods.com, a user must have a valid email address and a
valid shipping address in the United States, a U.S. Territory, Canada,
England, Scotland, or Wales. For all other Gratis Internet sites, a
user must have a valid email address and a valid shipping address in
the United States or a U.S. Territory. The user should also note that
some products cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. We only allow one account
per shipping address.

5. Eligibility for Receiving a Free Item for Point-based websites

(a) Users must earn points by completing online offers. Each offer
will give a user a specific amount of points upon successful
completion. These points can then be used to "purchase" various items
listed on the website.

(b) You can only spend as many points as you have in your account, but
can continue to earn more points by trying more online offers.

(c) There is no limit to the amount of points which can be earned on a
Gratis Internet point-based site, nor is there a limit on the number
of orders that can be placed.

(d) Users must be residents of the United States, and there can only
be one account per shipping address.

III. ORDERS

1. Receipt of Product

(a) After a user completes the steps required to receive the product,
Gratis Internet will take measures to ensure that the user receives
orders within a reasonable amount of time. Delivery times vary amongst
product suppliers, but most orders are received within 30 days from
placing the order.

(b) On occasion, products may be back ordered or discontinued from our
supplier or their manufacturer. In cases involving backordered
products, products will ship as soon as they are made available. In
cases involving discontinued products, we will re-issue you credit so
that you can order another product of an equivalent value on our site.

(c) After a user receives a product, if we determine that he
fraudulently completed the requirements, we have the right to take
legal action against the user.

2. Delivery of Product

(a) All orders are mailed to the address provided by the user at the
time the user orders the product. It is a user's responsibility to
verify that the address provided is correct. Gratis Internet is not
responsible for lost orders stemming from incorrect shipping
addresses, theft, or erroneous deliveries. In the event that a
situation arises necessitating package forwarding, Gratis Internet is
in no way responsible for ensuring delivery.

(b) If a user does not receive a product, he or she should make sure
that they have waited the appropriate time period and confirm that the
shipping address given is indeed correct. In the event that an item is
lost, Gratis Internet will make a reasonable effort to track the
package and replace it if necessary.

(c) For any product that has confirmed delivery via a tracking number,
Gratis Internet will not resend the order or refund the points back to
a user's account. If an item is lost, a user can only receive a
replacement product and cannot receive his or her points or credit
back for an order. We reserve the right to refuse a replacement order
or point or credit refund.

(d) If a user has received multiple orders at a shipping address,
Gratis Internet has the right, at any time, to refuse future delivery
to that address.

(e) Products listed on our websites may be new or refurbished, but
will not be used. Refurbished items will come with complete
warranties.

3. Cancellation of Orders

A user may cancel an order while it is being processed by contacting
us via the customer service contact form on our site. Once an order
has been sent to our vendor for processing, or if has shipped, it
cannot be changed or cancelled.

4. Availability of Product

On occasion, products that appear on our websites may be back ordered
or discontinued from our supplier or their manufacturer. In cases
involving backordered products, products will ship as soon as they are
made available. In cases involving discontinued products, we will
re-issue you credit so that you can order another product of an
equivalent value on our site.

5. Return Policy

(a) In the case of an error or mistake by Gratis Internet whereby a
wrong product was shipped, we will make reasonable efforts to replace
the product.

(b) If a product is found to be defective, the user should consult the
warranty information included with his or her free item. We are not
responsible for the repair or replacement of defective products.
Please contact the relevant vendor for questions about damaged or
defective products you receive. In cases where you do not know what
vendor shipped it to you, we can pass along the appropriate vendor's
contact information.

IV. REFFERALS

1. Referral Fraud

(a) Gratis Internet reserves the right to screen all referrals for
signs of fraud. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to
determine which referrals are fraudulent, and to not disclose the
reasoning behind this decision.

(b) If suspicion of fraud is found, the user may have his or her
account placed on "hold" and would be unable to use any of his or her
credit towards any free product.

V. HOLD

1. Common Reasons for Being Placed on Hold

(a) Multiple accounts.

(b) Fraudulent referrals.

(c) Negative feedback from one of our affiliates or offers being
completed and immediately canceled.

(d) More than one account at a user's shipping address. For
freeiPods.com, a user must have a valid shipping address in the United
States, a U.S. Territory, Canada, England, Scotland, or Wales. For all
other Gratis Internet sites, a user must have a valid shipping address
in the United States or a U.S. Territory. The user should also note
that some products cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. We only allow one
account per shipping address.

(e) Posting information on a website, forum, or auction that has to do
with "canceling the offers" included, but not limited to, cancellation
phone numbers, cancellation time frames, and any encouragement or
direction to cancel the offers after signing up with them.

(f) Posting your referral link in places where it is not welcome, or
spamming your referral link online in any capacity is strictly
prohibited. If we see or receive complaints about your referral
methods that we deem risky, we may place your account or accounts on
hold.

(g) Any other reason or a combination of reasons at the sole
discretion of Gratis Internet.

2. Additional terms regarding "hold" status

(a) We reserve the right to place a user's account on hold at any
time.

(b) We are not responsible for notifying a user about his or her
account being placed on hold.

(c) If an account on any Gratis Internet website is placed on hold,
all other accounts across all Gratis Internet websites created by that
individual may be placed on hold as well. Moreover, all orders from
any account created or connected to this individual may be frozen and
the user will be unable to order from any of the Gratis Internet
websites.

(d) A user who has had his or her account placed on hold may not
create another account on any Gratis Internet website.

(e) A user's account will be on hold indefinitely. Holds do not
expire.

(f) A user may not receive any reimbursement for points or referrals
accumulated prior to being placed on hold.

(g) If a user feels that he or she has been placed on hold in error
(i.e. has not acted against the terms of Gratis Internet), he or she
may contact us via our website.

(h) We reserve the right to place a user's account on hold after they
have gotten credit for a free item, and even after ordering and
receiving their free item. We also hold the right to follow up legally
on fraudulent activities.

VI. CUSTOMER SERVICE

1. Contacting Customer Support

(a) Due to the volume of customer service requests, we do not offer a
telephone support. All questions, comments, and concerns should be
sent to us only after reading our entire FAQ/Help page on our website,
as many answers to common questions can be found on that page.

(b) Please allow two business days for responses to customer service
inquiries.

(c) In order to ensure the preservation of account security and to
promote customer service efficiency, users should only email us using
the address with which they signed up for this website.

(d) We reserve the right to block any email address.

VII. OTHER

1. Intellectual Property. The Site, and all information and/or content
that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site,
including without limitation all reports, text, video, graphics,
audio, and other materials (collectively, the "Content") are protected
by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and
belong to Gratis Internet or to third parties.

You may use the Site and the Content solely for your personal or
internal use. You may download, print and store portions of the
Content that you select for such use. No right, title or interest in
any downloaded Content or materials is transferred to you as a result
of any such downloading. Gratis Internet reserves complete title and
full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the
Site. You may not modify, reformat, copy, reproduce, display,
distribute, repost, transmit, publish, license, sell, rent, transfer,
or create derivative works from any Content or information obtained
from the Site, except as expressly permitted by these Terms and
Conditions. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other
pages of the Site on any other web site or web page and may not
connect links, including "deep links" to the Site. You may not use a
robot, scraper, or other automated means of accessing the Site. You
are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing
throughout the Site without express written consent from the trademark
owner, except as permitted by applicable law.

2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.

THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE TO
ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE
CONTENT AND FOR EVALUATING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS
OF ALL CONTENT. GRATIS INTERNET MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO
THE SITE OR THE CONTENT. GRATIS INTERNET EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH
REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY GRATIS INTERNET, AND THE
CONTENT.

GRATIS INTERNET DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE
SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT
DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. GRATIS INTERNET DOES NOT
WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY
ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE
PROVIDED "WITH ALL FAULTS," ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.

3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.

TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GRATIS INTERNET
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR
INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE CONTENT.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL GRATIS
INTERNET BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
LIMITED TO: (i) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR
EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE
SITE OR THE CONTENT, (ii) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS,
OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, (iii) UNAUTHORIZED
ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, (iv) STATEMENTS
OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR (v) ANY
OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF GRATIS
INTERNET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.

IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE
SITE.

4. User Conduct. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes.
You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of
the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause
damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract
from, or otherwise modify the Content. You agree not to use the Site
in any manner that might interfere with the rights of Gratis Internet
or any third party.

5. Indemnification. You understand and agree that you are personally
responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify,
defend and hold harmless Gratis Internet, its affiliates, licensors,
employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, expenses,
damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect,
incidental, consequential, and/or exemplary damages), and reasonable
attorneys fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or
inability to use the Site or the Content, or any violation by you of
these Terms and Conditions.

6. General Provisions.

a. Enforcement/ Choice of Law/ Choice of Forum. Every provision of
these Terms and Conditions will be construed, to the extent possible,
so as to be valid and enforceable. If any provision of these Terms and
Conditions so construed is held by a court of competent jurisdiction
to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such provision
will, to the extent so held, be deemed severed from these Terms and
Conditions, and all other provisions will remain in full force and
effect. Any and all disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions,
the Site, your use thereof, or the Content (collectively, "Disputes")
are governed by, and will be interpreted in accordance with, the laws
of the District of Columbia, without regard to any conflict of laws
provisions. Any Dispute will be venued in a state or federal court
situated in the District of Columbia, and you hereby irrevocably
submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for that purpose.

b. Entire Agreement/No Waiver. These Terms and Conditions and the
Privacy Policy incorporated herein by reference constitute the entire
agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No
waiver by Gratis Internet of any breach or default hereunder will be
deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or
default.

c. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain
typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be
correct or current. Gratis Internet reserves the right to correct any
errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content
at any time without prior notice. Gratis Internet does not, however,
guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be
corrected.

7. Questions or Additional Information. If you have any questions
regarding these Terms and Conditions or wish to obtain additional
information, please send a letter via U.S. Mail to:

Gratis Internet, Inc
PO Box 50945
Washington, DC 20091

Date of Last Modification

April 1, 2005

© Copyright 2005, Gratis Internet, Inc All Rights Reserved.