Default Aux input muting certain sounds

I realize it has been a few years, but you should go into the setup
mode (hold down the setup button a few seconds, labeled "Fn" I think),
push the channel changing buttons until you get to the Int Defeat
option (not sure exactly how they label it, but it starts with Int),
and then push the band button to turn off the Int defeat.

For more info, check out the manual he
http://iweb.alpine-usa.com:7777/html...da-7892_om.pdf

HTH!
-Adrian

The Devil's Advocate=A9 wrote:
On Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:17:13 GMT, "Mark Zarella"
wrote:

Strange thing is that every sound is reproduced pretty well, but

songs
that have certain tones seem to get left out. I've already

eliminated
the possibility of it being mp3 which was my first thought by

testing
it with a portable cd player.

What do you mean? You burned the mp3's to cd audio and tested it?

No, just playing the song on the original cd I bought using my cd
walkman. The same cd sounds perfect when played on the internal cd
player, but when ran through the aux input, some sound dynamic get
mysteriously ommitted.