rockfords10 rockfords10 is offline
Junior Member

Red face Clarion 920eq

Hi, I bought a clarion 920eq and the guy that I bought it from didn't have the wiring for the power plug on the brain unit.There is a 4 wire plug to power it,Does anyone know the wiring for it?Or have one of these and could check their install to trace it.Hope to hear from someone.Thanks Tim
joe.ker

There's one on eBay right now that has a harness, try e-mailing the seller
for a better picture of the harness

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

--
The Clown Prince of Car Stereo

"rockfords10" wrote in message

Hi, I bought a clarion 920eq and the guy that I bought it from didn't
have the wiring for the power plug on the brain unit.There is a 4 wire
plug to power it,Does anyone know the wiring for it?Or have one of
these and could check their install to trace it.Hope to hear from
someone.Thanks Tim

--
rockfords10

EQ's. That just screams 90's!!!

Eddie Runner

you mean 80s!!

wrote:

EQ's. That just screams 90's!!!

Yeah. Well late 80's early 90's. That ones much nicer than what I saw
in the 80's.