Mike Rivers

Default ISO Music Quest Frame Lock Manual

Anybody got a manual for a Music Quest Frame Lock SMPTE/MTC converter?
Or in lieu of the manual, if you have a Frame Lock with a readable
sticker on the back that explains the setting of the frame rate can
you pass on that information?

It's not like me to lose a manual so I'm sure it's around here
somewhere. I just can't find it, and a Google search didn't turn up
any kind souls with an on-line version. The company's gone, of course.

There's a button on there that scrolls through various functions and
all I can remember is that two presses sends time code at 30 FPS,
non-drop, which is what I wanted to do with it, but I realized that I
don't remember what else it does.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )