John Cafarella

Default Comments on a mix please?

Hi,

I'm nearing completion of an album project, the band have put one of
the tracks up on their website as a preview.

It's hardcore, screamo vocals, etc.

I've taken a little different approcach than I usually do in the mix,
so any chance some of y'all could have a listen and give me a bit of
feedback?

Heres a link to the site, follow the "Download songs forom our new CD"
link, the track is "Stand Under"

http://www.extravirginmusic.com/

Thanks,

John Cafarella
EOR Studio
Melbourne Australia

Comments regarding: Cables, Hearing, Stuff!! lcw999 High End Audio 405 April 29th 04 01:27 AM
Scott Dorsey Sebatron Review J. Roberts Pro Audio 85 November 19th 03 04:26 AM
Any comments on Ultrastart 2250? Web Guru Car Audio 0 October 8th 03 09:59 PM
Comments FMR RNP Don Nafe Pro Audio 4 July 17th 03 01:04 PM
Comments on my mix Jeffrey S. Long Pro Audio 2 July 17th 03 07:24 AM