Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default Fixing What Others Are Paid To Do

Now, someone like Ge-off might appreciate this, since I can do minor "mixing" in Goldwave. Like Scott mentioned, the world is filled with tape jockies, toss the tape on and digitize it, toss it on CD, and you are done! No, the guitar solo was so far to the right, it sounded pathetic (from a Ricky Nelson promo CD). Actually, it started out loud, maybe the engineer's fault, then calmed way down, even the left channel suffered. But with a little experimenting, it now sounds better than any stereo version out there!...

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...es/marylou.mp3

But, who cares? Not like the majority appreciates decent sound quality.

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 4:57:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Now, someone like Ge-off might appreciate this, since I can do minor "mixing" in Goldwave. Like Scott mentioned, the world is filled with tape jockies, toss the tape on and digitize it, toss it on CD, and you are done! No, the guitar solo was so far to the right, it sounded pathetic (from a Ricky Nelson promo CD). Actually, it started out loud, maybe the engineer's fault, then calmed way down, even the left channel suffered. But with a little experimenting, it now sounds better than any stereo version out there!...

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...es/marylou.mp3

But, who cares? Not like the majority appreciates decent sound quality.

Jack

The BEFORE Guitar solo:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps.../maryloub4.mp3

Not TOO bad with speakers, but with headphones, you think the song is nearing its end!

Jack