Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Multi-Track Stereo mixing Fun...

Not sure this song was ever released in Stereo, but here it is. Have to assume a contributor (to my site) has the multi-tracks, and the echoed hand-clap is nowhere to be found on them and probably just added to Mono mix. He stole it and added it to this Stereo mix, with now an instrumental section! Feel he did a pretty nice job with The Zombies, Tell Her No! (1965)...

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...llherno-mm.mp3

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 7:43:31 PM UTC-5, JackA wrote:
Not sure this song was ever released in Stereo, but here it is. Have to assume a contributor (to my site) has the multi-tracks, and the echoed hand-clap is nowhere to be found on them and probably just added to Mono mix. He stole it and added it to this Stereo mix, with now an instrumental section! Feel he did a pretty nice job with The Zombies, Tell Her No! (1965)...

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...llherno-mm.mp3

Jack

"that's neat because I am hearing instruments in that section never heard before"

Let a real Pro impress!

Jack