Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] litskogtubeaudio@gmail.com is offline

Default Euratele koln tube tester

Den tisdag 4 juni 2002 kl. 15:21:14 UTC+2 skrev Mikko Kankaanpää:
Hello,

Does anyone have manual or anyinfo of Euratele´s Köln tube tester? They were
made in german. I did some searchin on google, but did not found anything
usefull.

Thanks!

yours,
Mikko Kankaanpää

Hej!
Jag har manualen som jag kan skanna in om du fortfarande behöver den. Det var ju 13 år sedan du frågade.
Vänligen Daniel

Hey!
I have the manual I can scan if you still need it. That was 13 years ago you asked.
Please Daniel