Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] newbobbyc@gmail.com is offline

Default Acoustech manuals,anyone?

On Friday, August 20, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Mjzuccaro wrote:
Guys:
Okay,this is OLD ss stuff,and maybe some of you will remeber Acoustech from the
60's.Anyone have any manuals on the stuff? Particularly on the 1A power amp?

Have searched all over the interntet and no luck.No Sams,no AG
TAnnenbaum,zero.
thanks,
Mike Zuccaro

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Hi Mike!

Did you ever find a schematic for the Acoustech IA power amplifier?

I own one and it is acting up.
Diagnosis and repair will be much easier if I can find a schematic!

I hope that you can help.

Your post is so old, I wonder if you will see this message at all!

Just a "shot-in-the-dark"!

Thanks, eh?

Sincerely,
Bob Clarke