Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] pstoool@gmail.com is offline

Default FS: RARE Tubes Genalex Telefunken and more!

On Monday, January 3, 2000 4:00:00 PM UTC+8, wrote: For Sale:I am selling my collection of Vintage NOS & Used tubes. Some Brands include Genalex Gold Lion, Telefunken , Mullard, Amperex, Philips Miniwatt and more. Some types include: ECC803S, B759, U77, N709, KT77, E82CC and many more. Copy and paste the link below into your browser to view the complete list. All offers considered . Email me with any questions or pictures. Thanks.http://tubeland.freeservers.com/pict...allery.htmSent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/Before you buy.

Hi! there

Do you still have the Genalex U77? How much for the pair? Pics?

Kind Regards,
Pstoool