Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Robert Peirce Robert Peirce is offline

Default Vinyl and iTunes

I like vinyl but I don't like that usually I have to listen to an entire
album, unless I want to keep jumping up to change the record. That's
not very useful for casual listening.

Recently I have been using PureVinyl to read LPs into iTunes. I now
have enough to build a playlist from my vinyl that allows play of single
tracks.

If you have been loading vinyl into iTunes, give this a try. There are
ways to define rules for smart playlists to make sure you are only
getting what you want.

You can, of course, do this with other things, like CDs, but my main
delight is being able, finally, to listen to favorite LP tracks without
having to get up to change the record.

Updated Vinyl Catalog-30,555 Vinyl Records FS finylvinyl Marketplace 0 February 21st 08 04:28 PM
Canadian Vinyl Store-29,930 Vinyl Records FS finylvinyl Marketplace 0 September 13th 07 10:58 PM
MP3 vs AAC on iTunes Mark A Tech 12 November 9th 06 03:48 AM
Vinyl Anyone? question about recording onto vinyl Rob Adelman Pro Audio 0 November 19th 05 01:56 AM
Can anything besides Itunes play itunes music? [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 January 14th 05 05:25 AM