Brandon Buckner

Default polk components or mb quarts

I thought you were referring to the new dB series. Or is it just a
longer running model than the DXs were? Do you know how the current
generation of the dB compares to the DX or the older dB/MMs?

Brandonb

Mark Zarella wrote:
Gotta agree on the DX3065s. I installed a set of the components in the
front of a 99 Cougar with the tweeter up on high on the door, with their
DX 6.5" coaxial counterparts for rear fill and a Polk 10" sub for the
bottom end. I must say its probably the best sounding system I've heard
in a long time. Its great. The owner is pretty happy with it as well. If
the dB3065s are the same thing, I may have to try those out as the DXs
are no longer made.

The dB series actually came before the dx series. And before the dB series
came the mm series ("mobile monitor"), which was slightly different from the
dx/db stuff but still excellent. In fact, the second best sounding coaxials
I've ever heard were 6.5" mm series.

SentraStyleEMW

How is it that Polk had a db series that they discontinued...and now have a
current db series. From the looks...the newer db series doesn't even come
close to the older series