Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] paerris@yahoo.com is offline

Default God The Father 9-4-72

God The Father says,
" I am the Director of this Hill. I am your Creator,
I am your Love. I have designed this Hill and I alone
will tell you where each place must be used to great
advantage My Way. I alone will tell you the color, the
kind, the style, the design. I alone will show you all
things, for this whole place is to give children The
Divine."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON SEPTEMBER 4,1972 AT 12:30 P.M.

GOD THE FATHER

"My beloved sons, I have given you many
Saints to lead you My Way, My Direction. I give you
Words firsthand to draw you to My Command. I want
all things upon this Hill to be My Way, not man's. I
must accept man's way of doing it but I will not accept
man's directing it.

I am the Director of this Hill. I am your Creator,
I am your Love. I have designed this Hill and I alone
will tell you where each place must be used to great
advantage My Way. I alone will tell you the color, the
kind, the style, the design. I alone will show you all
things, for this whole place is to give children The
Divine.

And I bless you at repast time. I bless you and
I say, 'I want complete order on My Hill each day.'
So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Feb 8, 8:17*am, wrote:
God The Father says,
" I am the Director of this Hill. I am your Creator,
I am your Love. I have designed this Hill and I alone
will tell you where each place must be used to great
advantage My Way. I alone will tell you the color, the
kind, the style, the design. I alone will show you all
things, for this whole place is to give children The
Divine."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON SEPTEMBER 4,1972 AT 12:30 P.M.

The God Of Triodes says, or was reported to have said, or mumbled, or
shouted, after consulting the Main Big God, at some time or other in
1903, after lunch one day, and in accordance with standard Godly
Annoucement draft, and after a few drinks :

" I am the the Director of this Triode. I am its Creator, I am its
Love. I have designed this Triode and I alone will tellya where each
electron must go to beget great advantage - My Way, OK! I alone will
tellya the color, the kind, the style, the design. I alone will show
you all things, for this whole Item is to give Audio the Divine. "

Now that there is jus' wot ya wood expect to hear from a God. Pity
help any poor ******* who disrespects a triode because the GOT will
Zaparate them mercilessly with a Bolt Of High Voltage.

The GOT was reputed to have suggested to the MBG that ppl who
farnarkled around with triodes should be compelled to go to church
each Sunday to pray for errant electrons in a Congregation known as
the Gettering of Cathode Followers, but the MBG dissallowed the idea
because, he said, "Dammit man, youse goin too far, those bloody 'lil
human varmints have enough different Christian Beliefs and churches
already...."

Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Edward Morris Edward Morris is offline

Patrick, get off your disdain of God. You have no business spouting your
beliefs or non-beliefs in this newsgroup. I'm not on here constantly giving
a dissertation on God or the lack thereof and you shouldn't either.

Eddie

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message
On Feb 8, 8:17 am, wrote:
[...]

John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
[...]

This chap must be part of the Republican Circus, now performing in the Excited States of America. Obama must feel good as each of his opponents bash each other. Hope America returns to its senses soon.

Cheers, John L Stewart
Attached Images

John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Smile

[quote=Edward Morris;952785]Patrick, get off your disdain of God. You have no business spouting your
beliefs or non-beliefs in this newsgroup. I'm not on here constantly giving
a dissertation on God or the lack thereof and you shouldn't either.

Eddie

Hey Eddie, why are you here? There are many forums for the true believers of any faith on the iNet.

Quite obviously this forum is for vacuum tube electronics. If you have something related to contribute please let us know. Are you able to ID the hot end of a soldering iron?

Cheers, John
Attached Images

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
flipper flipper is offline

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 15:12:13 +0000, John L Stewart
wrote:

Edward Morris;952785 Wrote:
Patrick, get off your disdain of God. You have no business spouting
your
beliefs or non-beliefs in this newsgroup. I'm not on here constantly
giving
a dissertation on God or the lack thereof and you shouldn't either.

Eddie

Hey Eddie, why are you here? There are many forums for the true
believers of any faith on the iNet.

You should have directed that at the two proselytizers, neither of
which were Edward.

Quite obviously this forum is for vacuum tube electronics. If you have
something related to contribute please let us know. Are you able to ID
the hot end of a soldering iron?

There is nothing in either the name or charter of this newsgroup that
demands it's participants know which end of a soldering iron gets hot.

Cheers, John

|Filename: IMG_0090 Pt Petrie 5.jpg |
|Download: http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=264|

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Edward Morris Edward Morris is offline

I can tell you John where you can put the end of your hot soldering iron!

Edward

"John L Stewart" wrote in message

Edward Morris;952785 Wrote:
Patrick, get off your disdain of God. You have no business spouting
your
beliefs or non-beliefs in this newsgroup. I'm not on here constantly
giving
a dissertation on God or the lack thereof and you shouldn't either.

Eddie

Hey Eddie, why are you here? There are many forums for the true
believers of any faith on the iNet.

Quite obviously this forum is for vacuum tube electronics. If you have
something related to contribute please let us know. Are you able to ID
the hot end of a soldering iron?

Cheers, John

|Filename: IMG_0090 Pt Petrie 5.jpg |
|Download: http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=264|

John L Stewart

John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper View Post
wrote:

Edward Morris;952785 Wrote:
[...]

How best to respond to Flipper’s comments?

I pulled up all the posts on RAT by Edward Morris in order to put together a response that makes sense. For the curious & others, you can see the posts here-

http://www.audiobanter.com/search.php?searchid=54735

It appears that Ed has some experience with commercially built audio electronics, which he has been called upon to repair at his church. Ed received quite a bit of advice on RAT. So I guess he has by now been able to ID the hot end of a soldering iron & no longer uses plumbers acid core solder. The ‘Devil’ Ed has mentioned to Patrick T is in Ed’s mind. Just as it is in the minds of other believers. And all the ‘False Prophets’ are on PrayTV.

By chance I found West, another time waster early in Ed’s posts. Overtime West asked many questions but AFAIK he never built anything. Then he magically disappeared from RAT.

Too be sure of what Flipper meant by ‘proselytizers’ & its precise definition I consulted my copy of Funk & Wagnalls. The definition is ‘to make a convert to a religion or the state of being converted’. Not sure if Flipper is referring to Patrick T as the other proselytizer. It seems most unlikely Patrick will be converting to religion any time soon. The same goes for me.

In spite of what some may think about Patrick T or Phil A, they both know their stuff. Unlike most on RAT, that is how they make their living. I may not always agree but their responses on RAT make me think.

I was pointing out earlier there are many places on the iNet where religion can be discussed in detail. All that whether RAT as a newsgroup has a charter (or not).

If there is no objection to religious rants on RAT, then why not the KKK, Nazis, Communists, Evangelicals, Etc? A kind of ‘Free for all’.

There seems to be many in the good old USA that would have a Theocracy for government. Many of the so-called ‘failed states’ are run by Theocracies. Not a good sign. But I get the sense that many American Evangelicals would try to do that if they gained power. If Rick Santorum should prevail, every woman of child bearing age will become a brood sow.

Christian religions call their followers Sheep. Anyone who has spent time down on the farm knows that Sheep are the stupidest animal in the barnyard. And the ‘Meek will inherit the Earth’. Better do it soon, the rich & powerful won’t be leaving much.

My 2 Krone & ½, Anyway. John
Attached Images

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Edward Morris;952785 Wrote:
Patrick, get off your disdain of God. *You have no business spouting
your
beliefs or non-beliefs in this newsgroup. *I'm not on here constantly
giving
a dissertation on God or the lack thereof and you shouldn't either.

Eddie

Dearest Eddie,

Because you got so ****ed off with me saying that I held belief in God
in disdain, here is some more....

I don't disbelieve that there is a God. What I do not believe in is
the Bible description of God and the descriptions in given in ALL
religious texts, Christian or otherwise. The scriptural writings about
God are all fairy tales dreamed up by exaltant Bull ****ters of the
past and I have the right to say such blasphemy as often and as loud
as I wish. One reason is that some of the very worst crimes against
humanity and hugh-womanity have been and continue to be committed by
very serious believers in a variety of conflicting religious beliefs.

Nobody knows God. There is no heavenly manual that you can download
from godstuff.heaven.universe, The God so cherished so seriously by
so many is just as bad as the Golden Calf or any other made up idol or
concept.

But it is extremely obvious to me some Higher Power than we could ever
describe accurately must exist.

But rather than type out out an original chapter and verse about The
meaning Of Life Etc, to Eddie, I'll quote myself from *part* what I
sent to an old customer who asked me how I was......

""" A human merely borrows a pile of atoms, arranged as YOU, and
sooner or later the borrowing ceases, and our atoms are released from
the grip of life. The process is Majestically Natural, and a wonder to
contemplate.
My thoughts have not been so clear about terminality, and the
knowledge that there is no knowable God or other entity we must answer
to. Some infinitely larger entity probably exists, but it ain't some
old giza with a long white beard who counts our sins, and hands out
lolly type life experiences because you followed Christ or the Budha
or Mohommad et all.

We hardly understand the Universe, and we don't seem to have any
reason why it or ourselves exist, and infinite knowledge can't fit
into our finite brains which are only marginally more complex than an
average monkey. Despite Religion, a huge number of questions remain un-
answered. I don't care much that despite what I do know, I'll die
dumb, just knowing the un-knowable is Mighty, and Grand. All that
really matters is that we are useful while life allows, and kind and
yet firm and fair, and gracefully impose ourselves on others, and with
good humour. So I'm nice to my doctors, and I don't want to disturb
their fascination and wonderment that propels them in their daily
lives to betterment of people around them.

Consider the universe for a moment.

Its a big place, but perhaps just a tiny speck amoung trillions of
other universes that we could not observe or measure. Now the speed of
light is 300,000 km/sec, and brainy old Einstein said this speed
cannot be exceeded by anyone or anything at any time.

Well, the Pope and other ppl who believe in God want us to believe in
an all-knowing God, who cares for us.

Well let's imagine there was a God who did know all, and did monitor
every atom's life. One could assume then that God's knowledge of
Himself would be complete, and that H'ed know all about His universe
plus all other universes - Right NOW.
If a flea bits a dog on its tail, the dog needs to chew his tail to
relieve the itch, and so knowledge speed and reaction time matter.
This means that communications across billions of universes would need
to be instant, or take no time, so information has to travel at speeds
infinately faster than the speed of light.
Blokes in Science reckon light takes 13 billion years just to cross
out Universe at 300,000km/sec, so that speed of light is far to slow
to be of any use to a Real Fair Dinkum God. See how difficult
existance is to contemplate?

And is the Universe owned by God? Why would it be "His"? maybe he just
sold tha darn thing. Its expansion rate is increasing, and probably
God will have to sell the darn thing if He hasn't already because when
God retires like I do he'll have knowhere to put the damn thing, and
if he puts it someplace in case it gets to be useful in God's old age,
its size needs more and more room. When a man gets old, he usually has
to downsize his stuff, settle for less, and without being grumpy,
which is hard for blokes, and about the only thing that is hard when
old. So the last thing a bloke needs is some possession to blow up in
size as he gets older, yet God has to deal with just that. God will
have to deal with a terminally obese Universe. And in 20 more billion
billion years everything may have expanded so much that distance has
increased so much that light takes billions of years to travel from a
dog's tail to his eyes and brain.

I like well meaning religious people. I respect them highly, but most
are as dumb as a cucumber about existance, so why do they need to
believe BS while being so good? """"""

So Eddie, Just BE GOOD, and forget about everything else. It means YOU
ought to consider the option of being tolerant about other peoples'
ideas and beliefs.

Maybe during the next 10,000 years, our little dumb-arse species that
is so prone to saying it knows all worth knowing and thus so prone to
catastrophes, might just learn to be +20dB wiser when armed by what
probably will be a +1,000dB increase in scientific knowledge. In
12,012,
our species may have completely become something entirely
unrecognizable, with every facet of life as we know it completely
changed. This seems probable as the current rate of "progress" if that
is what it is. I suspect wonderment and fascination is a built-in
feature of regenerative and intelligent life no matter what form it
takes, and even when the IQ of an individual exceeds 2,000, as it
might, although I see us all losing individuality and becoming one
gigantic organism sharing a one whopping brain, with IQ maybe
10,000,000. Maybe questions will still be asked in 12,012, "Where are
you God, we've been looking for 20,000 years....."

Don't Worry, Be Happy Eddie.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Edward Morris;952785 Wrote:

Patrick, get off your disdain of God. *You have no business spouting
your
beliefs or non-beliefs in this newsgroup. *I'm not on here constantly
giving
a dissertation on God or the lack thereof and you shouldn't either.

Eddie

Hey Eddie, why are you here? There are many forums for the true
believers of any faith on the iNet.

Quite obviously this forum is for vacuum tube electronics. If you have
something related to contribute please let us know. Are you able to ID
the hot end of a soldering iron?

Cheers, John

How old is Eddie, John? maybe he just can't stand young whipper
snappers like me, sixty bloody four years old, making him think about
awkward subjects apart from vacuum tubes, which, although fascinating,
don't consume all of my mind's consciousness.

I find it quite natural to oscillate between ideas about vacuum tubes
and ideas about the Universe, and whatever else MIGHT be out there.

But these last few days I've cleaned up the mess in my workshop, as I
cannot afford good servants.

Patrick Turner.