Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] rrusston@hotmail.com is offline

Default Audio Classics Is Not A Good Sport

I've been banned from commenting on their YouTube videos....I just
told the truth.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Shhhh! I'm listening to reason! Shhhh! I'm listening to reason! is offline

On Feb 5, 9:07*pm, wrote:
I've been banned from commenting on their YouTube videos....I just
told the truth.

What was their secret?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

On Feb 5, 9:07*pm, wrote:
I've been banned from commenting on their YouTube videos....I just
told the truth.

....or your hackneyed version of the truth.

A mentally balanced person would know when to shut up.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

On Feb 5, 9:50*pm, "Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!"
wrote:
On Feb 5, 9:07*pm, wrote:

I've been banned from commenting on their YouTube videos....I just
told the truth.

What was their secret?

All he has to do is adopt another alias and he's back in business. To
him, that's being "normal."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

wrote in message
I've been banned from commenting on their YouTube videos....I just
told the truth.

Which truth got you into trouble?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

It's Feces time!

I've been banned from commenting on their YouTube videos....I just
told the truth.

Which truth got you into trouble?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with you, Turdy. Every Usenet subscriber
knows *that* truth all too well.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

On Feb 7, 8:53*am, George M. Middius wrote:
It's Feces time!

I've been banned from commenting on their YouTube videos....I just
told the truth.

Which truth got you into trouble?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with you, Turdy. Every Usenet subscriber
knows *that* truth all too well.

So Bratzi thought rec.audio.tubes would be interested in his
ramblings. Figures.

It also figures that Arny and Bratzi have a lot in common when it
comes to psychological glitches.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

On Feb 7, 7:14*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
wrote in message

I've been banned from commenting on their YouTube videos....I just
told the truth.

Which truth got you into trouble?

I didn't get into "trouble", but I irritated them.

I pointed out that the new MC275 is not the same as the original and
uses less expensive to manufacture parts, notably the output
transformer. It is not even all tube because a pair of Zener diodes
are used to dereference DC levels so that the transformer does not
have to be a true bifilar wind.

It is also assembled on a PCB like a cheap guitar amp.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

wrote in message

I've been banned from commenting on their YouTube videos....I just
told the truth.

Which truth got you into trouble?

*I didn't get into "trouble", but I irritated them.

*I pointed out that the new MC275 is not the same as the original and
uses less expensive to manufacture parts, notably the output
transformer. It is not even all tube because a pair of Zener diodes
are used to dereference DC levels so that the transformer does not
have to be a true bifilar wind.

*It is also assembled on a PCB like a cheap guitar amp.

Yeah, that's what got you banned.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

wrote in message

I've been banned from commenting on their YouTube videos....I just
told the truth.

Which truth got you into trouble?

*I didn't get into "trouble", but I irritated them.

*I pointed out that the new MC275 is not the same as the original and
uses less expensive to manufacture parts, notably the output
transformer. It is not even all tube because a pair of Zener diodes
are used to dereference DC levels so that the transformer does not
have to be a true bifilar wind.

*It is also assembled on a PCB like a cheap guitar amp.

Yeah, that's what got you banned.

But is it a lie? Is it not something buyers ought to know?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

wrote in message

I've been banned from commenting on their YouTube videos....I just
told the truth.

Which truth got you into trouble?

*I didn't get into "trouble", but I irritated them.

*I pointed out that the new MC275 is not the same as the original and
uses less expensive to manufacture parts, notably the output
transformer. It is not even all tube because a pair of Zener diodes
are used to dereference DC levels so that the transformer does not
have to be a true bifilar wind.

*It is also assembled on a PCB like a cheap guitar amp.

Yeah, that's what got you banned.

But is it a lie? Is it not something buyers ought to know?

Sarcasm: Because beating the **** out of people for being stupid is
illegal in most states.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

On Feb 8, 7:21*am, Boon wrote:
On Feb 7, 11:12*pm, wrote:

wrote in message

I've been banned from commenting on their YouTube videos....I just
told the truth.

Which truth got you into trouble?

*I didn't get into "trouble", but I irritated them.

*I pointed out that the new MC275 is not the same as the original and
uses less expensive to manufacture parts, notably the output
transformer. It is not even all tube because a pair of Zener diodes
are used to dereference DC levels so that the transformer does not
have to be a true bifilar wind.

*It is also assembled on a PCB like a cheap guitar amp.

Yeah, that's what got you banned.

But is it a lie? Is it not something buyers ought to know?

Sarcasm: Because beating the **** out of people for being stupid is
illegal in most states.

I could kick your ass with one hand tied behind my back. Quit talking
smack.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

Brattie is steaming!

*I didn't get into "trouble", but I irritated them.
*It is also assembled on a PCB like a cheap guitar amp.

Yeah, that's what got you banned.

But is it a lie? Is it not something buyers ought to know?

Sarcasm: Because beating the **** out of people for being stupid is
illegal in most states.

I could kick your ass with one hand tied behind my back. Quit talking
smack.

C'mon, everybody! Let's all go to the schoolyard right after the last
bell!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

On Feb 9, 9:36*am, George M. Middius wrote:
Brattie is steaming!

*I didn't get into "trouble", but I irritated them.
*It is also assembled on a PCB like a cheap guitar amp.
Yeah, that's what got you banned.

But is it a lie? Is it not something buyers ought to know?

Sarcasm: Because beating the **** out of people for being stupid is
illegal in most states.

I could kick your ass with one hand tied behind my back. Quit talking
smack.

C'mon, everybody! Let's all go to the schoolyard right after the last
bell!

It would be anti-climactic...Bratzi will just sneak out the back to
the school bus.

Legacy Classics FA Brady Marketplace 0 December 7th 07 07:09 AM
If you are interested in Braun Design Audio Classics... Herman_The_German Marketplace 0 November 23rd 05 07:12 PM
Dual Classics Website Evolves1 DualInfo Audio Opinions 0 March 5th 05 05:17 AM
FA: Classics PIONEER TX-608 Tuner & SA-608 Amp The WoodMitch Shop Marketplace 0 June 3rd 04 05:06 PM
COMMING SOON - original McIntosh classics Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 October 13th 03 05:13 PM