WILRAM WILRAM is offline
Junior Member

Default Layla 24 microsoft WINDOWS 7 PRO upgrade warning!!!!!

If anyone has a layla 24 bit sound card beware! A new upgrade from microsoft shuts you card down completely. Turn off you auto upgrade if you have not already, so that you don't have the same problem I had last night. I had to reinstall a fresh copy of windows 7, an everything else I had on my computer to get my sound back. The new echo driver did not seem to work.

Be careful out there.