Posted to rec.audio.high-end

Default Cable sound. Real after all?

Scott wrote:
On May 14, 2:42 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote:
Scott wrote:

You may want a new theory but you are stuck with a body of recordings
that were made with the old theory.

The recordings are fine. I am talking about (mostly) reproducing those
recordings.

In the meantime, Scott, could you please list me a couple of
examples of the very best minimalist recordings that you have heard?
I probably already have a lot of them.

I would start with anything on the Water Lilly label or this great
reissue on AP label.
http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/41...M_Vinyl_Record

OK, I ordered it from Amazon, but please don't ask me to play a 45 RPM vinyl
record. I have a Michel Gyrodec, but I haven't played a vinyl record since I
got my first CD player. I ordered the CD.

Gary Eickmeier