Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

Default To the poster looking for a new Integrated for $1500

Try this site. I have no commercial interest in this company or it's
products. Just trying to help a fellow audiophile get the best for his money.

This combo deal:

http://emotiva.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=110

Cost: $750 and consists of a:

USP-1 Preamp (http://emotiva.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=58)
and a UPA-2: 125 Watt X 2 power amp
(http://emotiva.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=39)

Add an XDA-1 (http://emotiva.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=97)
24-bit 192 KHz DAC for a further $349, and for a total of only $1099 you've
got the whole shooting match.

I've a buddy who just got all three of these units and they're well made,
give you just about all the flexibility that you need and they sound good. My
friend is powering a new pair of Magnaplanar MG-1.7s with the ensemble. I
doubt if he could have done any better for the $3100 he spent! The system
sounds excellent!

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 05:47:19 -0800, Audio Empire wrote
(in article ):

[...]

My apologies to all readers and the moderators, here, I left out a word in
the above. I meant to say " I doubt if he could have done any better for
TWICE the $3100 he spent!"