Captian Crunch Recording Captian Crunch Recording is offline
Junior Member

Location: Callender Iowa
Thumbs up FS: Pair of JBL LE12C Speakers, Very Little Use

I acquired a Pair of JBL LE12C speakers (12"). A friend purchased a house and I was redoing the ceiling. The two speakers were above the ceiling with no wires connected to them. Evendently they never got used. They are in very good condition. I have had them on the shelf for some time. Tested them in a
Fisher Cabinet eith a fisher amplifier. Applied only a few watts of power and the fidelity was amazing. I am familiar with these speaker because my Dad once designed speaker cabinets and bought a pair, they were Pricey $$ and his heathkit receiver always souded amazing with the LE12C speakers.
These have a heavy frame with the cross over mounted to the frame this is the same as anouther very popular JBL speaker that is expensive except with the LE12C they added the cross over and a coaxial venter tweeter. The only flaws are a few scratches on the black fram and manet housing and some light overspray on one of the speakers cones. Seem that someone painted the grill below where the speakers were ceiling mounted. the cones and suspension are in excellent shape so not to worry. Pictures avail upon request. I Pack for survival see my 100% positive feedback since 2001 on ebay
www.docsradioden.com
Ebay user name: Docsradioden
I am asking $250 for the pair plus actual UPS shipping cost. I accept Pay Pal
email direct to
Thanks for reading and I am sure someone will be familiar with these fine speakers.