JPAxelsson JPAxelsson is offline
Junior Member

Location: Los Gatos, CA Moving to Austin, TX
Unhappy I am selling my speaker building part due to relocation

I am selling Scan-speak, TC-sound, Fujitsu Ten, Keiga plate amps etc

I am selling of my speaker building parts due to relocation. I have to much stuff to bring.

My website www.jpelectronicsdesign.com

Fourth link from the top on the left.

Killer deals!