Posted to rec.audio.tech
No Name

Default transformer and the concept of capacitor

hello everyone

when debugging transformer, i think that we could implement and test the
extension of the capacitor by the use of adequate competencies.
we may also consider that it must be useful to imagine the processing of the capacitor with great
attention in the particular case of transformer.
i should also mention that you may find more information at http://sourceforge.net/projects/usbms/.
what is the objective of transformer management as well as the design of capacitor facilities management?

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Hunter Hunter is offline

Default Request

it must be useful to try to integrate the monitoring of the capacitor with
great
attention .
in my opinion, it should be better to depict the security of the capacitor with collaborative
contributions .
as a result, it should be helpful to deploy the remote surveillance of the capacitor
simultaneously
what is the objective of transformer customizing?

you should also try hydroguard.eseco.fr prior to the debate about transformer
Hunter
;-)
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Hunter Hunter is offline

Default Details

how did you proceed with transformer security?

this site gives some ideas http://hydroguard.eseco.fr
;-)
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Geoff Geoff is offline

Hunter wrote:
how did you proceed with transformer security?

this site gives some ideas http://hydroguard.eseco.fr
;-)

Yeah, for sure, and spangle the capacity yellow sweet transformation
evermore capacity John big the Richard member - chartreuse lengthwise.

Hate to think what nasties you'd pick up if you clicked the URL...

Either computer-generate random ****e, or somebody with very limited English
and confused electrical understanding.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:08:28 -0700, geoff wrote
(in article ) :

Hunter wrote:
how did you proceed with transformer security?

this site gives some ideas http://hydroguard.eseco.fr
;-)

Yeah, for sure, and spangle the capacity yellow sweet transformation
evermore capacity John big the Richard member - chartreuse lengthwise.

Hate to think what nasties you'd pick up if you clicked the URL...

Either computer-generate random ****e, or somebody with very limited English
and confused electrical understanding.

geoff

Soooo, I'm not the only person here who (A) couldn't make heads nor tales
from "Hunter"s post and (B) couldn't figure out why it was posted here in the
first place.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:36:03 -0700, cjt wrote
(in article ):

wrote:
hello everyone

when debugging transformer, i think that we could implement and test the
extension of the capacitor by the use of adequate competencies.
we may also consider that it must be useful to imagine the processing of
the capacitor with great
attention in the particular case of transformer.
i should also mention that you may find more information at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/usbms/.
what is the objective of transformer management as well as the design of
capacitor facilities management?

Now please say it in English.

And tell us why you posted this in the first place. Was it in answer to some
other posters question? Because it seems pretty non-sequitur to me.

Posted to rec.audio.tech

"Audio Empire" wrote ...
cjt wrote
wrote:
hello everyone
when debugging transformer, i think that we could implement and test the
extension of the capacitor by the use of adequate competencies.
we may also consider that it must be useful to imagine the processing of
the capacitor with great
attention in the particular case of transformer.
i should also mention that you may find more information at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/usbms/.
what is the objective of transformer management as well as the design of
capacitor facilities management?

Now please say it in English.

And tell us why you posted this in the first place. Was it in answer to
some
other posters question? Because it seems pretty non-sequitur to me.

I think they are experiments in artificial intelligence.
There was a similar posting made to a video newsgroup.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 07:23:29 -0700, Richard Crowley wrote
(in article ):

"Audio Empire" wrote ...
cjt wrote
wrote:
hello everyone
when debugging transformer, i think that we could implement and test the
extension of the capacitor by the use of adequate competencies.
we may also consider that it must be useful to imagine the processing of
the capacitor with great
attention in the particular case of transformer.
i should also mention that you may find more information at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/usbms/.
what is the objective of transformer management as well as the design of
capacitor facilities management?

Now please say it in English.

And tell us why you posted this in the first place. Was it in answer to
some
other posters question? Because it seems pretty non-sequitur to me.

I think they are experiments in artificial intelligence.
There was a similar posting made to a video newsgroup.

Yeah, a FAILED experiment in artificial intelligence. It was, however, a very
successful experiment in artificial stupidity! 8^)

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 12:29:17 -0700, Dick Pierce wrote
(in article ):

Audio Empire wrote:
On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 07:23:29 -0700, Richard Crowley wrote

I think they are experiments in artificial intelligence.
There was a similar posting made to a video newsgroup.

Yeah, a FAILED experiment in artificial intelligence.
It was, however, a very successful experiment in artificial
stupidity! 8^)

I don't think it was artificial.

OK. Can we at least agree that it was incomprehensible, if nothing else? 8^)

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Dick Pierce" wrote in message

Audio Empire wrote:
On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 07:23:29 -0700, Richard Crowley wrote

I think they are experiments in artificial intelligence.
There was a similar posting made to a video newsgroup.

Yeah, a FAILED experiment in artificial intelligence.
It was, however, a very successful experiment in
artificial stupidity! 8^)

I don't think it was artificial.

I don't think it was intelligent.

Posted to rec.audio.tech

On 4/9/2010 11:46 AM Audio Empire spake thus:

wrote:

[...]

In all mock-seriousness, I think y'all are seriously overthinking this.

I boldly went to that site--after all, I've got a good firewall
installed--and found it to be some kind of open-source software site,
this particular page being concerned with "usbms", or USB
mode-switching, whatever the hell that is.

So it's just spam, as I had first suspected, with a "teaser" written by
someone who's not a native English writer with very poor English skills.

Tubes: Unclear on the Concept Klay Anderson[_2_] Pro Audio 12 April 14th 09 03:03 AM
2007 Nissan 350Z GT-S Concept [email protected] Car Audio 0 December 25th 07 08:40 PM
Hales Concept III Chris Audio Opinions 2 July 19th 05 05:53 AM
Otari Concept One pan pot problem & Re-Cap rufftrack Pro Audio 0 November 22nd 04 01:09 AM
WTB Concept 16.5 Receiver Tom Marketplace 0 November 30th 03 11:31 PM