Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default PLF takes a day off.

Wow, PLF didn't post yesterday. Maybe she committed suicide.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

BaBoon preened:

Wow, PLF didn't post yesterday. Maybe she committed suicide.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," an emolliated Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity, gushed to a swooning Jilly and a less-than-impressed Boy
George.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 6, 1:21*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
BaBoon preened:

Wow, PLF didn't post yesterday. Maybe she committed suicide.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," an emolliated Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity, gushed to a swooning Jilly and a less-than-impressed Boy
George.

I'm not sure why you would keep publicizing the fact that you didn't
get that joke.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 6, 1:34*pm, Boon wrote:
On Apr 6, 1:21*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

BaBoon preened:

Wow, PLF didn't post yesterday. Maybe she committed suicide.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," an emolliated Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity, gushed to a swooning Jilly and a less-than-impressed Boy
George.

I'm not sure why you would keep publicizing the fact that you didn't
get that joke.

He coin a new phrase because he can't see the forest from the trees.

He proud of it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 6, 7:02*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 6, 1:34*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 6, 1:21*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

BaBoon preened:

Wow, PLF didn't post yesterday. Maybe she committed suicide.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," an emolliated Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity, gushed to a swooning Jilly and a less-than-impressed Boy
George.

I'm not sure why you would keep publicizing the fact that you didn't
get that joke.

He coin a new phrase because he can't see the forest from the trees.

He proud of it.

Yesterday I was at a friend's house and his little chihuahua kept
barking at me. Whenever I would face it, it would run away in fear.
Whenever I turned to walk away, it would growl and try to nip at my
heels.

Sound familiar?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Apr 6, 1:34*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 6, 1:21*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

BaBoon preened:

Wow, PLF didn't post yesterday. Maybe she committed suicide.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," an emolliated Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity, gushed to a swooning Jilly and a less-than-impressed Boy
George.

I'm not sure why you would keep publicizing the fact that you didn't
get that joke.

He coin a new phrase because he can't see the forest from the trees.

He proud of it.

Yesterday I was at a friend's house and his little chihuahua kept
barking at me. Whenever I would face it, it would run away in fear.
Whenever I turned to walk away, it would growl and try to nip at my
heels.

Sound familiar?

I give up. Who?

145,000 sullen IT geeks just like PLF.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," an emolliated Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity, gushed to a swooning Jilly and a less-than-impressed Boy
George.

I'm not sure why you would keep publicizing the fact that you didn't get that
joke.

A pathological liar like is willing to believe whatever version of reality best
suits his needs at the moment. So let's dismantle this claim that it was merely
a "joke."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...45659029387399

You taunted Lionel with this dig:
"That is the sport of a huge, pimply French **** like yourself."

And all that pathetic frog could muster was a "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH" retort.

You then stated this with sincere earnestness to further torment Lionel:
"Oh, I hit another nerve. I guess you have a skin problem as well, no?
That's too bad. I, on the other hand, have lovely skin. People can't
believe I'm the age I am. I have almost no grey hair, and my face is
free from wrinkle or blemishes."

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."

Jokes? Sure they were (if you were spoofing a pansy, maybe).

The only joke here is you, monkeyboy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Senator Sugar deflected:

Buffoon burbled:

[...]

You hit a nerve, Boon. Sugar must have some awful acne. It appears
that the Senator's skin is pockmarked and dry and leathery and
grotesque. I'll wager he grows facial hair in a vain attempt to cover
up what is likely some pretty repugnant skin covered with angry
suppurating pustules.

In fact, it's all too clear now that Senator Sugar's beard gets
absolutely matted down with pus. "No, honey, that isn't pus. It's
jism, honest!" he tells anybody who will listen. Then he thinks to
himself, "Damn! No matter what I use I cannot emolliate my skin!"

That must be where Senator Sugar's jism fixation comes from. He
fantasizes that there are other males whose faces are dripping thick
yellow ooze and who use the "jism defense" to cover it up. This also
explains why he sits alone in bathroom stalls and taps his feet.
Nobody has to see his wretched face then.

(I frequently get complimented on the softness of my skin. It drives
women into paroxysms of delight when they touch it. They always ask me
what lotions and cleansers I use. "You must use the expensive stuff!
Your skin is flawless!" they always say. They cannot believe it when I
tell them I don't use any. None at all. That always drives them into
paroxysms of jealousy.)

(And now Senator Sugar will be envious of both of us.)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marcie and Jilly trade beauty secrets:

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."

(I frequently get complimented on the softness of my skin. It drives
women into paroxysms of delight when they touch it. They always ask me
what lotions and cleansers I use. "You must use the expensive stuff!
Your skin is flawless!" they always say. They cannot believe it when I
tell them I don't use any. None at all. That always drives them into
paroxysms of jealousy.)

Sounds like a couple of hussies about to get into a catfight real soon. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

GeoSynch [The Greatest] observed:

Marcie and Jilly trade beauty secrets:

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."

(I frequently get complimented on the softness of my skin. It drives
women into paroxysms of delight when they touch it. They always ask me
what lotions and cleansers I use. "You must use the expensive stuff!
Your skin is flawless!" they always say. They cannot believe it when I
tell them I don't use any. None at all. That always drives them into
paroxysms of jealousy.)

Sounds like a couple of hussies about to get into a catfight real soon. ;-)

And Boy George, incapacitated with another debilititating homo disease, isn't
around to referee this impending melee.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 7, 2:07*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
GeoSynch [The Greatest] observed:

Marcie and Jilly trade beauty secrets:
"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."
(I frequently get complimented on the softness of my skin. It drives
women into paroxysms of delight when they touch it. They always ask me
what lotions and cleansers I use. "You must use the expensive stuff!
Your skin is flawless!" they always say. They cannot believe it when I
tell them I don't use any. None at all. That always drives them into
paroxysms of jealousy.)

Sounds like a couple of hussies about to get into a catfight real soon. ;-)

And Boy George, incapacitated with another debilititating homo disease, isn't
around to referee this impending melee.

Yes, Boon, a nerve has been severely struck.

A double response to this one shows how piercing this is to Senator
Sugar's frail ego. He's probably whimpering and trying to wring his
beard out right now.

Why are some people born with clear, glowing skin, and others reduced
to impatiently tapping their shoes on the floors of random men's
rooms? It just doesn't seem fair.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly flitted:

Sounds like a couple of hussies about to get into a catfight real soon. ;-)

And Boy George, incapacitated with another debilititating homo disease,
isn't around to referee this impending melee.

Yes, Boon, a nerve has been severely struck.

Does Jilly fancy herself prettier than Marcey?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 6, 11:39*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

[...]

Again, you missed the joke. Others here got it. Why not you?

In fact, why do most people's jokes fly over your head? Is it because
you suffer from ASD and you are unable to undersatnd social cues from
others? The two behavioral therapists who are reviewing your posts
seem to think so.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 7, 1:59*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Marcie and Jilly trade beauty secrets:

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."

(I frequently get complimented on the softness of my skin. It drives
women into paroxysms of delight when they touch it. They always ask me
what lotions and cleansers I use. "You must use the expensive stuff!
Your skin is flawless!" they always say. They cannot believe it when I
tell them I don't use any. None at all. That always drives them into
paroxysms of jealousy.)

Sounds like a couple of hussies about to get into a catfight real soon. ;-)

That's a strange interpretation. What you're witnessing is two normal
people joking with each other, and again you can't understand it. The
fact that we're poking fun at your obtuse response is over your head
as well.

Are you aware that you suffer from ASD? Most adults can't get a proper
assessment or diagnosis since most of the assessments are designed for
children.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 7, 2:07*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
GeoSynch [The Greatest] observed:

What an odd thing to say, that you're the "greatest." That's something
only a child (or an autistic person) would say. Normal people don't do
around calling themselves the greatest unless their self-esteem is
abysmal. Is this a much-needed self-affirmation?

Marcie and Jilly trade beauty secrets:
"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."
(I frequently get complimented on the softness of my skin. It drives
women into paroxysms of delight when they touch it. They always ask me
what lotions and cleansers I use. "You must use the expensive stuff!
Your skin is flawless!" they always say. They cannot believe it when I
tell them I don't use any. None at all. That always drives them into
paroxysms of jealousy.)

Sounds like a couple of hussies about to get into a catfight real soon. ;-)

And Boy George, incapacitated with another debilititating homo disease, isn't
around to referee this impending melee.

Now you're responding to your own posts. You're basically talking to
yourself. I bet that you talk to yourself quite a bit during the long
lonely nights in your IT closet. Because of your ASD, you probably
have little or no friends in the real world.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 7, 2:52*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly flitted:

Sounds like a couple of hussies about to get into a catfight real soon. ;-)
And Boy George, incapacitated with another debilititating homo disease,
isn't around to referee this impending melee.

Yes, Boon, a nerve has been severely struck.

Does Jilly fancy herself prettier than Marcey?

Who are these people, Jilly and Marcey? (By the way, a smart person
would have used a more proper spelling such as Marcy, Marcie or
Marcia). The fact that you continually have to call people by strange
nicknames means two things. First, you're emulating George since you
are in awe of his literary prowess. Unfortunately, George's nicknames
are actually amusing to others, therefore giving him a reason to
continue in the name of entertainment. You, however, receive
absolutely no positive reinforcement for any of your behaviors, which
indicates a true psychological problem. Normal people simply don't
hang out where they're not wanted (or even acknowledged).

Second, you have to assign people nicknames because you really aren't
responding to the actual people who post here. You're responding to
fantasy versions you've created, versions that are so flawed that you
are finally able to say you are superior to them. "Jilly" is in the
brig or performing latrine duty, "BaBoon" is destitute and has failed
at a serious of careers and "Pudge" is on the verge of suicide. The
fact is, you can't best the real people, so you have to engage the
inferior versions you've created and lied about. Unfortunately, those
people don't exist.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 7, 10:29*am, Boon wrote:
[...]

Go east on him, Boon. If you had skin like his you'd be a mess too.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon bumbled:

Does Jilly fancy herself prettier than Marcey?

Who are these people, Jilly and Marcey? (By the way, a smart person would have
used a more proper spelling such as Marcy, Marcie or Marcia).

OK, Marcy it is then.

"Jilly" is in the brig or performing latrine duty,

Indeed she is.

"BaBoon" is destitute and has failed at a serious [sic] of careers

Seriously failed, I'd say, displaying yet again another thought-process error.

and "Pudge" is on the verge of suicide.

Since Boy George abruptly stopped posting the day after Christmas, it was not an
unreasonable assumption. And now that The MidYut has abruptly stopped posting
again, could it be due to incapacitation resulting from another debilitating
homo disease?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marcy groused:

Sounds like a couple of hussies about to get into a catfight real soon. ;-)

And Boy George, incapacitated with another debilititating homo disease,
isn't around to referee this impending melee.

Now you're responding to your own posts.

Couldn't leave The MidYut out of the tussle.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."

Jokes? Sure they were (if you were spoofing a pansy, maybe).

The only joke here is you, monkeyboy.

Again, you missed the joke. Others here got it. Why not you?

You'll just lie to the bitter end, no matter how obvious it is that you are
lying, another reason why you have no credibility.

In fact, why do most people's jokes fly over your head?

Proving what a pathological liar you are by immediately believing whatever lie
you just recently make up.

Is it because you suffer from ASD and you are unable to undersatnd social cues
from others?

Here you're asking (and in the other post proclaiming) making a mockery of it.

The two behavioral therapists who are reviewing your posts seem to think so.

Since your armchair psychology attempts have been discredited as those of a
failed amateur, you now turn to higher authorities to bolster your feeble
claims. Whether they exist or not and whether you'd report only negative
assessments and overlook any others is automatically called into account because
you have no credibility as a journalistic purveyor.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon reached for his Sigmund Fraud pipe:

Are you aware that you suffer from ASD?

More armchair psychology from a failed amateur?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly jived:

Go east on him, Boon.

Since I reside on the west coast, the BaBoon probably took that bit of advice
long ago, old girl.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 7, 1:02*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon bumbled:

"Bumbled" is not an appropriate verb here.

Does Jilly fancy herself prettier than Marcey?

Who are these people, Jilly and Marcey? (By the way, a smart person would have
used a more proper spelling such as Marcy, Marcie or Marcia).

OK, Marcy it is then.

Considering that's not my name, I probably won't respond to it.

"Jilly" is in the brig or performing latrine duty,

Indeed she is.

Prove it. If you can't, then we'll just chalk it up to your abysmal
self-esteem and your need to create fantasy characters so you can feel
superior to them.

"BaBoon" is destitute and has failed at a serious [sic] of careers

Seriously failed, I'd say, displaying yet again another thought-process error.

Considering I just pointed out one of your typos, the same can be said
about you. Then again, your mental issues prevent you from seeing
your own glaring faults. People who suffer from ASD are quick to point
out errors in others, and think that makes them "inferior." People
with ASD are always saying things like "people are SO stupid." What
they (and you) fail to realize is their inability to have meaningful
interpersonal relationships is a far bigger mental defect than making
a typo.

and "Pudge" is on the verge of suicide.

Since Boy George abruptly stopped posting the day after Christmas, it was not an
unreasonable assumption.

Yes, it's a very unreasonable assumption. Many people have left RAO
over the years and not one of them, to my knowledge, has committed
suicide.

The behavioral therapists told me something interesting. When people
like you tell glaring, obvious lies about others, they usually choose
something based upon their own fears. Even you agree with this, saying
that when I tease you for being one step away from eating a bullet, it
says more about me than you. In my particular case you were wrong (as
usual), but equating an absence from a Usenet discussion group with a
possible suicide is not a thought a normal person would have. The
therapists concur.

And now that The MidYut has abruptly stopped posting
again, could it be due to incapacitation resulting from another debilitating
homo disease?

Why would you assume this? Have you suffered from "debilitating homo
diseases" in the past? Again, this is not an assumption a normal
person would make. And again, it makes perfect sense because I can't
believe your writing style comes from a heterosexual male.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 7, 1:03*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Marcy groused:

There's another incorrect choice of verb.

Sounds like a couple of hussies about to get into a catfight real soon. ;-)
And Boy George, incapacitated with another debilititating homo disease,
isn't around to referee this impending melee.

Now you're responding to your own posts.

Couldn't leave The MidYut out of the tussle.

There is no such thing as a MidYut. It's your defense mechanisms
trying to protect your fragile psyche. It's okay.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 7, 1:15*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

"Burble" would only be a correct choice if we were speaking. A written
word cannot be burbled.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."
Jokes? Sure they were (if you were spoofing a pansy, maybe).
The only joke here is you, monkeyboy.

Again, you missed the joke. Others here got it. Why not you?

You'll just lie to the bitter end, no matter how obvious it is that you are
lying, another reason why you have no credibility.

That's very similar to Arny. Whenever he heard something he didn't
like, he called it a lie. Everything became a lie. As it turned out,
Arny has a narcissitic personality disorder. NPD causes people to
reject anything that does not fit into their fantasy constructs.

Do you think you have NPD or ASD? It's possible to have both, you
know.

In fact, why do most people's jokes fly over your head?

Proving what a pathological liar you are by immediately believing whatever lie
you just recently make up.

Just prove that I lied. That's all you have to do. Break free from
your fantasy construct and actually deliver a meaningful statement
(i.e. one that is based in reality and not your imagination) for once.

I was teasing Lionel. Others knew I was teasing Lionel. Why are you
the only one who doesn't see this? Are your fantasies preventing you
from accepting reality?

Is it because you suffer from ASD and you are unable to undersatnd social cues
from others?

Here you're asking (and in the other post proclaiming) making a mockery of it.

That sentence is not correct. If you remove the parenthetical phrase,
you're saying "asking making a mockery of it." That makes no sense.
Try again.

The two behavioral therapists who are reviewing your posts seem to think so.

Since your armchair psychology attempts have been discredited as those of a
failed amateur, you now turn to higher authorities to bolster your feeble
claims.

That's not true. I pegged Scott as having Aspergers, and to this day
he has not disputed this. I pegged Arny as having NPD, and a
psychiatrist friend of mine said that I had "pegged it." Bratzi won't
admit to being autistic, but his behaviors are so representative of
ASD that he'd probably "peg the meters" if he took an assessment test.

Whether they exist or not and whether you'd report only negative
assessments and overlook any others is automatically called into account because
you have no credibility as a journalistic purveyor.

That's not true either. In your eyes I have no credibility, and yet I
still write for a living. Your fantasy construct where I have failed
at several careers isn't even close to the truth. Unlike you, I have
experience in several areas, which makes me extremely valuable in the
job market. I have 20 years of management experience, 8 years of
telecommunications experience and 12 years of writing and editing
experience. I currently own my own business and have eight clients. I
made much more money in 2009 than 2008. There is no failure in my
life.

If you lost your job tomorrow, it would be quite a battle for you to
find another one. Your lack of interpersonal skills disqualifies you
from any sort of leadership role. The job you have now is probably as
good as it gets.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 7, 1:16*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
BaBoon reached for his Sigmund Fraud pipe:

Are you aware that you suffer from ASD?

More armchair psychology from a failed amateur?

I noticed you failed to answer the question. Very interesting.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 7, 1:39*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly jived:

That makes no sense as a verb choice.

Go east on him, Boon.

Since I reside on the west coast, the BaBoon probably took that bit of advice
long ago, old girl.

Shhh! is a demostrably better writer than you are.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 7, 2:40*pm, Boon wrote:
On Apr 7, 1:39*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly jived:

That makes no sense as a verb choice.

Few of his do.

Go east on him, Boon.

Since I reside on the west coast, the BaBoon probably took that bit of advice
long ago, old girl.

Shhh! is a demostrably better writer than you are.

Yes, it's quite a leap to determine how that could happen, what with
the "T" and the "Y" keys being next to each other and all...

But thank you for the compliment. 2pid is extra ****ed now.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 7, 8:43*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 7, 2:40*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 7, 1:39*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly jived:

That makes no sense as a verb choice.

Few of his do.

Go east on him, Boon.

Since I reside on the west coast, the BaBoon probably took that bit of advice
long ago, old girl.

Shhh! is a demostrably better writer than you are.

Yes, it's quite a leap to determine how that could happen, what with
the "T" and the "Y" keys being next to each other and all...

But thank you for the compliment. 2pid is extra ****ed now.

PLF is making some of the exact same dumb mistakes as 2pid. I'm
thinking we may have to call him 2pid2.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Apr 7, 2:40*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 7, 1:39*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly jived:

That makes no sense as a verb choice.

Few of his do.

Go east on him, Boon.

Since I reside on the west coast, the BaBoon probably took that bit of advice
long ago, old girl.

Shhh! is a demostrably better writer than you are.

Yes, it's quite a leap to determine how that could happen, what with
the "T" and the "Y" keys being next to each other and all...

But thank you for the compliment. 2pid is extra ****ed now.

PLF is making some of the exact same dumb mistakes as 2pid. I'm
thinking we may have to call him 2pid2.

You know, the Senator actually could be a 2pid sockpuppet. Look at the
evidence: not knowing what words mean, critisizing others for the eact
same things he's guilty of, alienating virtually everybody he comes in
contact with, arguing for the sake of arguing, rampant homophobia,
(proably false) religiosity, confused conservative values, a love of
money above all else, refusal to admit mistakes...

And he's admitted that he lives on the west coast. That settles it.
Senator Sugar is really 2pid. Case closed!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Apr 7, 2:40*pm, Boon wrote:

[...]

I forgot about the religious bit. Of course, PLF's obvious obsession
of bearing false witness against his neighbors will land him straight
in hell. He and Arny can then tell lies about each other as their
carcasses are roasting over Satan's BBQ grill.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

Go east on him, Boon.

Since I reside on the west coast, the BaBoon probably took that bit of
advice long ago, old girl.

Shhh! is a demostrably better writer than you are.

Jilly makes fewer writing mistakes than you do and when she does they're usually
typos.

Your mistakes, however, tend to be thought-process errors along the lines of
"serious of careers" when it properly should have been "series of careers"
undoubtedly due to misfiring synapses from all that aspartame over the years.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marcy kvetched:

[GeoSynch The Greatest] wrote:

Marcy groused:

There's another incorrect choice of verb.

Is it really, Marcy?

Couldn't leave The MidYut out of the tussle.

There is no such thing as a MidYut.

Doug Haugen concocted that moniker for 'lil Georgie (and that one, too.). ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon "noticed":

Are you aware that you suffer from ASD?

More armchair psychology from a failed amateur?

I noticed you failed to answer the question. Very interesting.

I'm not inclined to answer whatever idiotic questions you may pose.

But I do recall reading several years ago that a sign of autism in children was
that they would have hysterical tantrums if they perceived an object in their
environment (like a toy in their room or something) had been disturbed. You fit
that description with your tendency to go apeguano whenever somebody like Scott
or Arny or Bret or me posts anything on rao. You get violently deranged and try
to chase them off rao like some berserk little chimp.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

"Burble" would only be a correct choice if we were speaking. A written word
cannot be burbled.

The MidYut had a propensity for using that word in that same context. Did you
ever try to correct 'lil Georgie for doing so? Why not, reeking hypocrite?

Do you think you have NPD or ASD?

No, but I'm beginning to think you do.

It's possible to have both, you know.

Is it really?

In fact, why do most people's jokes fly over your head?

Proving what a pathological liar you are by immediately believing whatever
lie you just recently make up.

Just prove that I lied. That's all you have to do...for once.

Does the braggadocio claim of 150,000 readers that you couldn't substantiate
when called to account ring a bell?

I was teasing Lionel. Others knew I was teasing Lionel. Why are you the only
one who doesn't see this? Are your fantasies preventing you from accepting
reality?

No matter how vigorously your nose gets rubbed in it, you still fantastically
think you come up smelling like a rose.

Is it because you suffer from ASD and you are unable to undersatnd social
cues from others?

Here you're asking (and in the other post proclaiming) making a mockery of it.

That sentence is not correct. If you remove the parenthetical phrase, you're
saying "asking making a mockery of it." That makes no sense. Try again.

Alright. Here you asking (whether I have ASD) and in another post you are
proclaiming (that I have ASD), thereby making a mockery out of both claims.

The two behavioral therapists who are reviewing your posts seem to think
so.

Since your armchair psychology attempts have been discredited as those of a
failed amateur, you now turn to higher authorities to bolster your feeble
claims.

That's not true. I pegged Scott as having Aspergers, and to this day he has
not disputed this. I pegged Arny as having NPD, and a psychiatrist friend of
mine said that I had "pegged it." Bratzi won't admit to being autistic, but
his behaviors are so representative of ASD that he'd probably "peg the meters"
if he took an assessment test.

If they do, in fact, exist and are, in fact, qualified, I wonder what they would
make of your compulsion to flamefest on rao be it with Arny or Bobo or Scott or
Bret or me or whoever, nobody else engages in the incendiary, scorched-earth
guerrilla warfare with the same gusto as you have for it.

Whether they exist or not and whether you'd report only negative assessments
and overlook any others is automatically called into account because you
have no credibility as a journalistic purveyor.

That's not true either. In your eyes I have no credibility, and yet I still
write for a living. Your fantasy construct where I have failed at several
careers isn't even close to the truth. Unlike you, I have experience in
several areas, which makes me extremely valuable in the job market. I have 20
years of management experience, 8 years of telecommunications experience and
12 years of writing and editing experience. I currently own my own business
and have eight clients. I made much more money in 2009 than 2008. There is no
failure in my life.

Then why were you moaning to Scott you couldn't afford healthcare for your
"special needs" offspring?

If you lost your job tomorrow, it would be quite a battle for you to find
another one. Your lack of interpersonal skills disqualifies you from any sort
of leadership role. The job you have now is probably as good as it gets.

Yes, indeed, it is, which is why I've been at the same place for so long. I've
been offered leadership positions on more than one occasion but I've declined
because I like what I do. It's mentally challenging, but relatively easy for me,
as it provides an ideal venue for my creative problem-solving abilities working
with large databases and conceptualizing and implementing robust,
near-bulletproof programming solutions. It's a natural high in and of itself.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon bumbled:

"Bumbled" is not an appropriate verb here.

The BaBoon endeavored into another quixotic misadventure critiquing my posting
prefaces.

OK, Marcy it is then.

Considering that's not my name, I probably won't respond to it.

But you just did. LoL!

"BaBoon" is destitute and has failed at a serious [sic] of careers

Seriously failed, I'd say, displaying yet again another thought-process
error.

Considering I just pointed out one of your typos, the same can be said about
you.

There's a difference between typos and the thought-process errors you commit all
too frequently.

and "Pudge" is on the verge of suicide.

Since Boy George abruptly stopped posting the day after Christmas, it was not
an unreasonable assumption.

Yes, it's a very unreasonable assumption.

No, it isn't, not in Pudge's case, anyway.

Many people have left RAO over the years and not one of them, to my knowledge,
has committed suicide.

But none of them posted practically obsessively each and every day for 15 or so
years as did Pudge.

The behavioral therapists told me something interesting.

Something far more interesting today on Natural News via the UK Telegraph site:
"Proposed updates to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
(DSM) are prompting many to question whether or not the psychiatric profession
itself has gone crazy."
http://www.naturalnews.com/028529_ps...l_illness.html

The psychiatry profession has devolved from whatever therapeutic legitimacy it
once had to being little more than street-corner drug peddlers for Big Pharma.
What's your "behavioral therapists" reaction to that?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Senator Sugar tapped out a message in Morse code:

Then why were you moaning to Scott you couldn't afford healthcare for your
"special needs" offspring?

I recall that conversation. The exact quote Boon said was "I [Boon]
wish that healthcare was more affordable".

2pid was the one to twist that into "I [Boon] wish I could afford
healthcare". I'd imagine you can see the difference between the two
statements. 2pid couldn't but 2pid also has well-documented issues
with comprehending simple English.

It's mentally challenging, but relatively easy for me,

As we've learned from you, you've stopped learning and you are proud
of that. I therefore am not surprised that you find things that are
easy for you "challenging".

Or are you coin (LOL!) a new meaning for the word "challenging"?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly giggled:

As we've learned from you, you've stopped learning

To no longer read books, be they fiction or non-fiction, is to stop learning?

What are you - stupid or something? LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Senator Sugar stinks up the stall:

Jilly giggled:

As we've learned from you, you've stopped learning

To no longer read books, be they fiction or non-fiction, is to stop learning?

For most people, yes. Others can learn that mashed potatoes are
squishy by feeling them go through their fingers.

What are you - stupid or something? LoL!

While still others have much to learn from Sesame Street reruns.

Let me guess, Senator Sugar: Cookie Monster is your favorite.

Two More Takes bob High End Audio 11 December 13th 07 01:35 AM
Anyone Know what tubes a Cembalet takes? nmm Pro Audio 6 June 1st 06 05:23 AM
Sony Takes DRM Too Far Klay Anderson Pro Audio 0 November 1st 05 09:52 PM
Music takes vision Carey Carlan Pro Audio 4 October 9th 03 09:58 PM